Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

"We're the three best friends that anybody could have!" playing in the background. :vince:

e- Phil didn't get a 10 out of that? His plan failed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
there's your Peter Laviolette vs. lovely forecheck that you all wanted to see

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

No respect for time.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Wait, Irwin is still in the game?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
The thing is, I trust Sullivan to rip them all new assholes after the game

After Bylsma and Johnston, drat that feels good

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
A good hockey game. Lol Pens making GBS threads it up

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

That break out on the PP that Subban has been doing is so weird.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
HANDS GO UP MOTHER FUCKERS

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

CBJSprague24 posted:

Your team is fine. Your fanbase is more often than not loving insufferable.
Oh yeah I'm proof enough, hard to change when I never really experience any personal joy and catharsis in my life other than some fleeting moments of academic victory; but then again I have been able to work in a job and get raises despite being caught daydreaming/"asleep" on my computer so I shouldn't be too miserable to the point of trying to vicariously live through hockey men to achieve happiness.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Wooooooooooo :toot:

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
Subban talking poo poo in Crosby's ear lol.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Now get it done another 3 times preds!

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Preds!! :toot::siren:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
You tell em PK

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

achillesforever6 posted:

Oh yeah I'm proof enough, hard to change when I never really experience any personal joy and catharsis in my life other than some fleeting moments of academic victory; but then again I have been able to work in a job and get raises despite being caught daydreaming/"asleep" on my computer so I shouldn't be too miserable to the point of trying to vicariously live through hockey men to achieve happiness.

You say a lot of words.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
PK :3:

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Ahah Subban, being drive by lovely just like the pens were after games 1 and 2

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Rinne... not broken?

Kale
May 14, 2010

gently caress yeah PK

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
GLORIOUS

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao PK talking poo poo

thats the good stuff right there

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Captain Internet posted:

Ahah Subban, being drive by lovely just like the pens were after games 1 and 2

Are you ok guy

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

achillesforever6 posted:

The gently caress are you even talking about?

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Pleads posted:

Are you ok guy

NO IM MAD ON THE INTERNET ABOUT THE HOCKEY GAME

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

achillesforever6 posted:

God I was so pissed at work Thursday when I read that speech on twitter, but I couldn't rant at work because then they would now know why I disappear in the lab room with one door and a tiny window where I collect and place samples in the Xenon Arc Chambers all the time or when I go to the bathroom for 15-20 mins a few times every day.

That and most of coworkers are conservative/apolitical/"socially liberal/fisicially conservative" who still believe that renewable are not financially solvent and that our fossil fuel industry is too regulated with bad regulations.

Pittsburgh, known to the world as President Donald Trump's City

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Not a lot of catfish though, to be honest.

Like, I was expecting tsunami,

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
YOU SUCK

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
ROFL PK

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

You say a lot of words.
Yeah sometimes I just get on the keyboard and then after I know it there is a paragraph and then I hit post for some reason.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
I'm glad Nashville fans got to watch that.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Eric the Mauve posted:

Yes but that inflated by the two teams they played which are not very good. Against the two teams they've played which are actually good, the Pens' PP has been a disaster. "But but but they were really good against the Blue Jackets!" ain't much help when you're playing the Predators.

The big surprise for me has been that the Penguins' PK hasn't been a total disaster, given how Hainsey/Maatta get like 60% of the PK time.
if you throw out 2/3 of the games theyve played in the playoffs, and then also the 82 games before that, and focus only on the good teams which doesnt include teams who finished 4th overall in the regular season and which maybe 3 teams in any given year qualify by sas' weird standards (1 of which would be pittsburgh itself), then you can really reach some meaningful conclusions based on some imbecile's notion on what a good powerplay should look like.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
lol PK talking poo poo

okay guy

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Abner Assington posted:

lol PK talking poo poo

okay guy

Eh he deserves it.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Abner Assington posted:

lol PK talking poo poo

okay guy

lol a player talking poo poo after a decisive win in a championship game, like whatever, am I right dudes

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Pens played lovely, responded poorly to cheap hits and stickwork. He earned all his chirping.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

The catfish is a dumb and gross tradition but go preds.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Good soup! posted:

lol a player talking poo poo after a decisive win in a championship game, like whatever, am I right dudes
lol one game in a best of seven

ok guy

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

He guaranteed a win, they blew em out. Let him talk poo poo.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Abner Assington posted:

ok guy

Eh, whether Preds win or lose the series, this was a key game. You go down 3-0 you're pretty much fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Abner Assington posted:

ok guy

you are salty about something that athletes literally do all the time

just lol if you cant take a bit of poo poo talking dude, its the SCF

• Locked thread