Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Ah, Nashville still so on its own dick about being the world's center of Country music that they're still rolling out lovely Nashville Recording Artists for Anthems instead of the local guy, eh? Carrie Underwood really did blow that door wide open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Eric the Mauve posted:

Oh I see, that was a loving dirty play by Hornqvist not moving out of Ellis's way there, good call

Is this like Bobby Allison having his fist hit repeatedly by Cale Yarborough's nose in the 1979 Daytona 500?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: GOLD...on the ceiiling... :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SHUT THE gently caress UP, SULLY.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

GREAT STOP PEKKER.

I wonder if that crossed.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: YEP :siren:

Siroc posted:

lol what! I've never seen this before

That's the second time I've seen that against the Pens this season- the other was at Columbus just before Christmas.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Duckman2008 posted:

Seriously, I've watched hockey for 20+ years, and I've never seen them stop play to declare a goal they missed.

Not complaining, I'm just in shock.

December 22nd, PIT@CBJ- the fans in the shoot once end reacted as if William Karlsson had scored, but they ruled no goal. Play continued for 20 second or so before the goal horn randomly went off in the arena and everyone was like ":confused:". They reviewed it and it crossed the line.

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

Since when do they whistle the play dead for no reason and then wait for the review anyways? Aren't they supposed to wait for a whistle so they can do a legit review?

Not that I'm unhappy about it, Go Preds!

I remember them changing the rule a few years ago to allow them to stop play whenever it was deemed necessary or a review.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's what a loosened horseshoe looks like.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Hey. You suck. :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Did I hear Shinsuke Nakamura's music earlier?

Ginette Reno posted:

Dammit the Pens are actually playing pretty well but the Preds flippin the table and scoring on every chance they get now

Welcome to the first two rounds.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Opals25 posted:

Lets go Preds!

Shut it down. We've hit peak awesomeness. :perfect:

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

Man, you are really bothered by the Penguins crushing the Jackets.

Yeah, I mean, that's an acceptable response to have given the results and being a fan of the team, right?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Captain Internet posted:

Seriously, fans of team "not the pens" watch every Hainsey and Maata possession.

I just did and did not see things.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

HEY GUYS, DID YOU KNOW COUNTRY MUSIC IS FROM NASHVILLE? LOOK AT ALL THESE COUNTRY MUSIC SINGERS ATTENDING THE HOCKEY GAME IN NASHVILLE! THERE'S CARRIE UNDERWOOD FOR THE THIRD TIME IN THIS BROADCAST!

Also, Charles Barkley is here again!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Holy jumpin' that save.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm glad the league figured out how to blow play dead with a defenseman in distress in the D zone. :golfclap:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: We're coming back to Nashville :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Toss 'em, Archibald.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

grack posted:

I mean, who is Hainsey's replacement right now? Also who on the roster gets more minutes?

Streit is supposedly worse. I guess they just want Hainsey in to be the scapegoat for insufficient quality play.

• Locked thread