Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
gently caress off

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Mike Sullivan is doing his best to ruin hockey imho

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

HOLY poo poo WHAT A TWIST

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

STOP ALLOWING BREAKAWAYS

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That was heart pounding

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This has been one of the craziest games I've watched in a while. Needs an end of game brawl and it will be the greatest hockey game of all time

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

OH MY GOD

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I love you Charles Barkley

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Zyla posted:

it is sad

bring out the TUGNUTT

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

there have been so many breakaways this game I don't understand

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:stare:

• Locked thread