Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Chris Kunitz is a certifiable loving moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
God drat Sid, leave Rinne a little bit of dignity :staredog:

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
fuckin lmao at the linesman just standing there watching that

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
HOOOONNNKKKKKK

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
lol that is garbage

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
i mean keep your stick down but lol

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
how in the literal and actual gently caress

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
lol at anyone that thinks the preds are going to win after either of these games

lol at anyone that thought hte pens were going to win after the first two games

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Eric the Mauve posted:

I wish they would just let goalies go anywhere they want but make them fair game if they leave the crease

It bugs me the way they're allowed to just chill out behind the net basically sticking their tongues out at opposing forwards and saying "neener neener"
i think goalies are getting run enough already only in the crease

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
lmao "they can't fire me"

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
look if tnt fires barkley just hire him and fire the gently caress out of milbury

dude is fire right now

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

dont be mean to me posted:

And then he openly appreciated the Bettman. :rip:

E: oh yeah and Milbury :barf:
Is it better to praise the Milbury or be the Milbury?

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
john saynah

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Wonderllama posted:

It's gonna get nasty

He says hopingly
it already is, the refs just don't call poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Wonderllama posted:

Honestly? I think the pens have definitely been dirtier. I mean, if I'm being honest. Just my thoughts
your thoughts are wrong and bad

• Locked thread