Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

DoctorGonzo posted:

They will push Wyatt to the moon. Alpha dudes is totally Vinces alley.

Bray gets the opposite of John Morrison treatment where goes on a monster tear beating Brock for the title and successfully defending it against Roman at Wrestlemania only for his push to end tragically a year from now with a "check this out" moment attempting a split legged corkscrew moonsault at a house show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

man thats tough, losing two families in one year

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Aren't dalilymail a poo poo news rag though?

Everyone cheats on the road though man, what else are they gonna do when they;re away from family so long? Play video games?

Get outta here

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Jojo has garnered a huge following with her nightly selfies in skin-tight clothes for fans who can't make it to the arena

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Aren't dalilymail a poo poo news rag though?

quote:

And although she is not named in the court documents, the woman who allegedly made Samantha want to tap out of her marriage has been identified by Samantha's lawyer as the smoking hot WWE ring announcer Jojo Offerman.
Checks out

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

quote:

*Brock is opening the show

*Bayley will respond to her Extreme Rules loss.

*Gallows & Anderson vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass.

*Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Miz & a special "mystery partner."

*Cesaro and Sheamus vs Hardyz 2 out of 3 falls match

quote:

*Bayley will respond to her Extreme Rules loss.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They know everyone's gonna watch basketball or Sony

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
How many loving times is the Club gonna wrestle Enzo and Cass

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/874399336351891457

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Chris James 2 posted:

There are also the returns of American Ninja Warrior (which gets loving bonkers ratings for NBC) and So You Think You can Dance (same for Fox). This is one of those nights where really only the most hardcore WWE fans are going to tune into Raw. Might see a new record low, honestly.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Like 20 people are gonna stick around after Brock is done

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

well i guess i can watch one more trainwreck

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Bray got good taste.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

I miss CM Punk

There, I said it

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Controversial opinion but I respect you for being brave enough to have it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Punk was right

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SAY YEAH

This is awesome news.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Punk was right

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

According to Edge, Wilder was drinking pizza milkshakes to keep weight on. That type of dedication is what the Raw tag division needs.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

In Vince's mind THIS raw is the one they're actually gonna give a poo poo about and write an awesome show where Roman loses to five guys in a row clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
This is the Raw thread. It'd be cool if it actually said it was the game day thread for Raw

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823484&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

• Locked thread