Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Genesta is back. bitch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

You could also turn it off, which was it's best feature.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Outpost22 posted:

Luckily nowadays video games just have micro-transactions and DLC to keep the business end up and running

"Ran out of emeralds in the forest? Buy a 5 Emerald pack for only $.99 or buy a 50 Emerald pack for $9.99 and get 10 emeralds free!"

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Keep in mind that "best" in this case could mean "only knight not eaten by a dragon or turned into a fine mist by an ogre."

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

: The LP has broken down and is in need of a Toe

...Yeah, I got nothin' :effort:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

The King has returned! :toot:

You know looking at the items I'm almost surprised they didn't do a Dead Man Walking situation with someone accidentally used the pie on the snake considering how similar they look in your inventory.

Then again I guess they already fulfilled their rear end in a top hat quota with that item already.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

To be fair this area is more of a "did I do everything in Serenia?" checklist than anything. That still doesn't excuse some of the more rear end in a top hat-ish puzzles here though.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Omobono posted:

Is Cedric actually Mordack's owl?
I ask because after his general uselessness the sudden attack of negativity right at the end feels a tad suspicious, and as far as I remember we only have his word he's Crispin's owl.

It was meeeee, Graham! It was me all alooooong!
Ah sunova...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Oh hey, guess what i found as I was cleaning up just now:

• Locked thread