Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
Does anybody know if there's a place to see the flash challenge tattoos after air?

The website has the elimination ones but I wanted to look at everything (because to my eye at least the one Matt and Katie did was terrible and I'm baffled by the universally good reviews when they could have at least talked poo poo in the judges' sidebar out of earshot).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
I didn't like Black Cobra's girls' face at all, I'd much rather wear the slightly jacked leg cowgirl than the cop.

Also I love my rear end tattoo so much more now, sorry & many thanks to the artist who rocked it on my saggy butt.

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
Really hating Ink Master: Sexism so far.
It seems way worse than usual, I wouldn't have worn any of the tattoos in episode 2.

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
I've been following Freddie for years and really adore his style, it's cool to see someone I'm already aware of on the show again, even if this competition is dumb as hell at its core. :)

His canvas from the animal mash ups was in his instagram comments a few days ago. He posted a 'no ink master rules/canvas issues' version of what he would've done (it's dope imo) and she's talking about how the edit was slightly unflattering to her (cut out her saying she loved his style, his talking head said she didn't like his style).
She sounds really genuinely hurt that he'd do a different version of that tattoo and kept saying 'I just wanted it to match the rest of my body which is exclusively american traditional, is that too much to ask?' which like, sure, that's a valid want ...for a tattoo you go get at a shop from someone who specializes in that style? Not on a reality show, maybe?