Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The OP, and all future OPs, need a screencap of Chris in his goddamn "First Pilgrim Thanksgiving in Miami" outfit from the flash challenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

OmegaBR posted:

I'll give Ink Master Angels a chance, but I get the feeling I'm not going to like it.

When the commercial said you had to out-tattoo one of the four to get on the show I thought "oh, well there's a 50-50 shot then"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm sure Christian will eventually get another chance because he's a producer's dream. He vocalizes/parrots every single dramatic talking point they could possibly want coverage of.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I thought she also had migraine issues but that could be someone else.

I'm pretty sure Kelly agreed to judge so she could do her great TIME'S UP STOP TATTOOING bit multiple times a day. You could fill a gif folder with them.

This show is the only time I've seen Ryan wear something not mahogany colored(except for the first time she competed)

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm waiting for the two eliminated contestants to realize if they vote their competitor through, that's a few weeks of bookings that will need to be snatched up by someone

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I remember the goon who worked on set doing the talking head segments. They said a lot of the contestants will say whatever to help push the narrative, but you know some people like Christian are a producer's wet dream because he'll do whatever he can to create TV drama. Also that room has a train right outside that always fucks with production.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

We just started the new season last night and got a couple episodes in. Glad to see DJ back, I like him because he looks like my weed dealer.

Really enjoy letting episodes build up on my DVR and fast-forwarding through the house drama, you can really rip through a season that way.

Also my favorite part so far is the first ep when the contestants show up and there's the judges and it's like Nunez said "I want a hat too Dave let me have a hat"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

SaucyPants posted:

Just watched the latest episode, was it just me or was Deanna getting shoe horned in to shots at the beginning because she was wearing something low cut? Camera kept cutting to her when she wasn't even part of the conversation. It felt creepy.

I'm surprised it took that many episodes, this show has been cleavage city since the very beginning. I've definitely seen times over the years when it looked like someone's boobs are almost a hindrance when tattooing.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I've been giving Steve a pass by virtue of him not being St Marq, which is what I thought during my first glance at the intro for the premiere

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

That's interesting because DJ is one of the few people on this show I've liked. Of course, that could mean I'm a massive dickhead all the time, which may be true.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Like I said before, Christian is a producer's wet dream.

I like Cleen well enough.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The two other artists should always vote against the angel. I think I've said this before but it seems like getting competition out of town for a few weeks might help pad out your bookings

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I want a Halloween episode where the Angels dress up as Peck, Dave, and Nunez

To the Angel that gets Nunez, remember if Dave wears a hat you must invoke your right to also wear a version of the same hat

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Bullet Proof posted:

The thing I hate most about this whole stupid show (that I love to watch) is how they dress the contestants. I'm sure tiffer doesn't feel the need to wear at least one piece of checkered clothing at all times, but they decided that's his gimmick and they're sticking to it

Half the contestants have manufactured personalities and nicknames they gave themselves so I'm pretty sure it's their own wardrobe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Beer_Suitcase posted:

where do these canvases come from? Im all for a free tattoo on TV but if i show up and they say "Bugs on ya neck?!" i might leave.

Fun fact: at least one goon has been a canvas on the show