Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
I felt bad for Steve, felt like some of the less experienced people (and there are a ton this season!) probably should have gone with him.
Show desperately needs Kelly to jump out and yell "STOP TATTOOING!" every time. Best part of Angels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
I dunno the paws on Jeremy's seem like something easy to fix, Fame's whole piece looked kinda goofy.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
Yeah when they showed Josh grinning evilly in the background while Jeremy was arguing with Steve, we were cracking up.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
She's been in the bottom pretty much every week so I wasn't too surprised to see her go even if her tattoo wasn't the worst. I assume at this point they're just making sure to even out the teams so there's one of each for the finale.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
I like all the coaches a lot less than I did before the season, that's for sure.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard

Invalid Validation posted:

Just ask Lil D. He had been tattooing since the dinosaurs roamed the earth and still could barely draw.

I'm still aghast he made it as far as he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
I hated Josh's final tattoo but he was a solid artist through the season so I'm okay with it.
Goddamn I am sick of Cleen ugh.