Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005
Returning artist Christian is right about Chris Nunes having no sense of humor. Nunes is such a bore.

I'm going to miss Hobo "I have no clue what the gently caress I'm doing" Ink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005
I'd say I disagree with the judges on this show more than any other reality TV but they really blew it with that first pick of the four horsemen teams. The losing teams' tattoos were metal! The others looked like Hagar the Horrible four horsemen. And I think the judges blew it in the final one as well but they can't send Cleen home yet(ever?).

And many props to Christian calling the twist, a rare actual display of strategy among the garbage alliance drama, I thought at least one other team would follow his lead.

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005
Good past few episodes. All action. Really goes to show they tattoo a lot better when there is a real reward(safety, finale appearance) rather than the attaboy "tattoo of the day". If they'd just throw in a grand or two for elimination tattoos every week I think there would be more swings for the fences. ANYWAY.

The producers hosed up allowing two teams in and Black Cobra should've won the finale appearance alone. Then we would've seen some real sparks fly. I mean look at DJ and Christian bicker prior to judging and Christian is already in the finale. Missed opportunity.

I like Matt. I find his eye rolls, squints and exhaustive sighs to most match my feelings when it comes to the judges' comments.

Digital Jedi posted:

The hot rod was like a child's color book. It had nothing to it. Sort of feel bad for Erin because she had to carry Doom Kitten. Amazed that got to the final four.

Holy poo poo it was plain. I feel bad for Erin as well for she is good peoples while Doom needs to practice drawing and get therapy.

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005
Well the roni has claimed another victim - a winner of season 13. Live finale cancelled. I'm really going to miss Dave begging the live audience to be quiet. I'm guessing next year these three finalists will be back as captains of some convoluted meaningless teams. I love Jimmy's story, seeing him grow and be a leader has been a heartwarming multi season journey, although I don't think he quite had the chops to win it.

I really cannot imagine walking in as a blank canvas and hearing I'm going to be getting a 25 hour biomech back piece. These blank canvas people boggle my brain.