Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

I can't wait for Bang to go home but will bask in the drama till she's gone. I wonder how she got on the show based on the few examples of her work they showed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

That flocking challenge really showed some good artistry for the most part but looked really challenging.

I liked how DJ Tambe told Bubba to stop thinking about tattoos and just do art but his whiny freak out made him look silly.

As far as the elimination I thought for sure Bubba and Dj would go home for not doing the cover up.

I'm glad Boneface is back and I like Hobo Ink too. They both seem like cool guys.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Dooms hot rod was such a plain piece, I don't know what he was thinking. DJ and Bubba really earned it. Their work was way better than Unkindness.

I can only hope Christian "gets robbed" at the finale again, what a douche that guy.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

That episode did NOT go how I thought. Daniel seems to have a lot of potential and talent to build on but I was rooting for GATOS Y VATOS.

How much do the contestants know about the show prior to production?

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I was wondering how Nikki was going to convince her canvas that then perfect way to memorialize her grandfather was a pretty lady face so the deer was surprising.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Are we gonna get more Redemption fodder out of Angels? I love Dave's interactions with the canvases.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I wish they would have highlighted the winners of Angels because I kinda forgot who won.

Team Steve lol and who told Steve that's a working hair cut?

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Just finished the latest IMAngels, god drat it was refreshing that the contestants were polite and supportive to each other instead of that fake rear end machismo sniping that we usually get in competitive reality TV shows.

The interstitial music on Angels gives the show a different feel, less confrontational and more of a happy contest than Ink Master.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I'm always surprised at the contestants that only do one kind of tattooing; the watercolor only dickfish lady for example. What is their train of thought "oh I guess I'll just do my first ever American traditional tattoo in a competition"

It seems counter productive.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I'm loving how Christian is all "I'm the best coach, I'm super loyal and I will love you forever" and then moments later is telling his own team members they are terrible.

Also "Steampunk tree clock" was pretty terrible. Was the canvas unmovable in design or did he just not want to tattoo numbers?

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

That Nerf orange deer was really bad.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

jit bull transpile posted:

That guy is 100% into ponyplay or something. He had the serial killer vibes about him.

"The cowboy could even be struggling" :gonk:

It was an awful tattoo, but the rat in the space ship was gross looking as well.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Oh man. Bye bye Cam!

Me and the wife went "Ooooooh! At the TV.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Did anyone else's jaw hit the floor when Laura brought up the death of her brother to the mother of the live kid in front of her? I had to pause the TV.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

where do these canvases come from? Im all for a free tattoo on TV but if i show up and they say "Bugs on ya neck?!" i might leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

All three finalists had some incredible work

That being said I really think getting to do two lady faces in a row wasn't a good idea, even if it was an artists choice

I was hoping for a biomech piece

I may be a mark for Frankie but I liked his work in the finals more. his second tattoo was a bit weird but now "I wanna throw up" weird