Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Someone needs to stuff Cotton into a loving locker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What the gently caress?

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum
God drat Tom Cotton

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

TBeats posted:

What the gently caress?

A little play by play for those of us in the cheap seats please

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

BUT LEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKS.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Tom Cotton talking about spy novels, dead drops, jason bourne and Keebler's love for them. And had he ever read a plot line similar to the current timeline in any trash spy novels.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum
Tom Cotton asked Sessions if any sorts of James Bond fiction poo poo went down, asked what point of investigation if in fact no ridiculous spycraft poo poo went down. Now he's whinging about leaks again.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

How's his pen pal the Ayatollah doing?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Two Finger posted:

A little play by play for those of us in the cheap seats please

Have you ever seen spy movies? James Bond, Jason Bourne, etc etc. You've heard of dead drops and other espionage tactics correct?

Have you ever seen this level of collusion in any of those?

I poo poo you not, that is the point that was made.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Cotton is just wasting time and trying to make poo poo seem insignificant. Retreading the tire.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

WHY AREN'T YOU ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS?!?

Senator Cotton huffing Trump's trump.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/TheDweck/status/874723926768615424

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/desusnice/status/874730050570137601

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

That smirk on Sessions' face makes me my knuckles itch.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/874732139236937729

Jesus christ, Sessions sounds like a cartoon character.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Jeff Sessions makes me feel better about my memory problems so I guess he's good for something?

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

It's brilliant how they came up with a way to invoke executive privilege without actually doing it but because it COULD happen he can't answer. Trump's rear end is covered and no backlash for invoking.

At least not backlash that actually matters because it's 2017 and no Trumpster is accountable to anyone but Trump.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

If the Senate had any balls what so ever, they would have Sessions and those four idiots from last week up on contempt charges.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Genocide Tendency posted:

If the Senate had any balls what so ever, they would have Sessions and those four idiots from last week up on contempt charges.

Provably hard when over half of them say nothing happened because nothing happened like this in James Bond films.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Genocide Tendency posted:

Admiral Rogers clarified everything in closed session. Burr stopped in the middle of everything to point it out. He was just seriously in a position where he couldn't say things in a public setting.

• Locked thread