Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«162 »
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results
Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

I'm still holding out hope for a Canadian Invasion with Alpha Flight. Make it happen....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT

Great Lakes Avengers or go home. Big Bertha 4 lyfe

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Fantastic Four or New Warriors yo. Though I'll gladly accept Excalibur if they also add a special mission pack for Technet.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, yeah. I'm gonna be heartbroken if we don't get Fantastic Four by the time the Captain Marvel update comes. But I'm digging the idea of a UK/Middle Ages update.

And yes the 90s kid in me really wants a New Warriors update and an OG Guardians of the Galaxy.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

I'm the weird one out who would rather they fix the garbo chars they have already, the power creep is real

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I just tried Weapon Hex in timeline and she doesn't seem bad at all. Her clone thing doesn't get targeted and AI controlled she beat t3 Thor and Phoenix. I'll probably throw her on my PvP team whenever my main dudes are restricted until I get better PvP characters.

That little clone illusion thing whatever sucks though

A surfing dog?! fucked around with this message at Nov 16, 2018 around 05:07

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

What's a war hero got to do to get some lubrication around here?

I've found her really good in WBU, but she gets wrecked in PVP. Strife through, I'm winning 8 or 9 PVP battles a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

YOU DISOBEYED THE MUDFLAP

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

And yes the 90s kid in me really wants a New Warriors update

«162 »