Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Farmer Thanos and Sailor Rogers...instant purchases. No regrets...

Now if I could please maybe get a singular Rage CTP instead of another Patience! Thank you RNG...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jai Guru Dave
Jan 3, 2008
Nothing's gonna change my world
Happy anniversary, everyone! Hope you enjoyed your shopping spree. Finally got Dark Phoenix Mk. 2 and the Ant outfits.

Apparently one of the check-in rewards is a mega-mythic uniform upgrade. I plan to sock that away for the next Luna Snow (unless I get hit by a milk truck and miss checking in, I guess)

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I need the GOTG unis to come out and be discounted before I spree

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

You can now farm souls of the faltine from Galactus. It's about 50% of what you'd get from a DMM run, but considering the time saved not getting autobooted from rooms and with many more teams being available, to use, this seems like an OK tradeoff.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

The new PvP mode isn't bad, I just threw in some of my usual timeline characters (avoiding jean and hulk since universal, phoenix and gamma chars are nerfed heavily for the mode today) and won 3/5, getting the dailies. Definitely not thrilled with another equipped item to work on with the swords though.

It is cool they added the T4 mats to Galactus. They should throw some in master mold too, maybe with bonus drops until you get enough for your first T4 as a catchup mechanism.

I'm waiting to see what the next set of new chars/uniforms is then probably bowing out, too much to keep up with this days and I've accomplished all the goals I care about.

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Still need to run Dorm for books, so running Galactus for a pittance of SoF feels bad.

New mode is hilarious. Look at the meta. Jean, Carnage, Spiderman, Thanos, Gorr, etc. The effects don't mean anything given how strong T4 characters are...

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I bought Knull in.the sale, but I'm tempted to grab Gorr or Kang before it ends.

Also does the books from domm have like a 1% drop rate? Ive done about a dozen of them and only one book dropped.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Anyone still playing this? I'm tempted to check in for the anniversary freebies but I've mostly moved on after uninstalling last summer. The few previews I caught didn't look too exciting.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I am, but there is no reason to. If you ever get free from a mobile game addiction, don't look back.

Jai Guru Dave
Jan 3, 2008
Nothing's gonna change my world

Steve Vader posted:

I am, but there is no reason to. If you ever get free from a mobile game addiction, don't look back.

This post was kind of a crack-ping for me. That, and the loving stupid Nazi Ebony Maw update. That, and the Progress Questing I was doing just to get characters to a level that is not quite as good as the Jean Grey I already had.

And the harsh reminder that Epic Quests are just chores.

I’ve decided to check out until the 9A update, and if I’m not blown away by it I’ll bounce.

I stuck with Avengers Alliance to the end, even though objectively it was as big a time-sink as FF. But I felt like I got more entertainment out of it. This is just collecting rocks and trying to figure out what the hell runes are for

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Quitting all gachas games was one of the best feelings ever. Unfortunately I’ve replaced that time with Tik Tok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Glad to help.

My brain is still at a point where I want to just get uniforms for all the trash characters like the Warriors Three so I can be sure that everyone I use will be able to beat whatever Shadowland level I need them for on auto.

Because I don't want to play the game. I just want to breeze through it. We want better characters and more pierce just so we can beat bosses faster and be done with the grind sooner.

It's collecting rocks. Then throwing out most of the rocks because you have to spend more important rocks to get inventory enough to keep the trash rocks. And the rocks you really need can only be obtained on game modes you can't play often but you need millions of them to loving level up gear.

But where else can I play M'Baku in a game? Not that I do because you can only use the same small handful of characters to get the rocks you need to level up other characters you won't use because they're not good enough and it takes too many rocks to level them. They go through the whole process of designing gameplay for characters and then say "these are support characters you are not meant to actually play them, just have them on the team to sit there and give you bonuses."

I broke it off with Puzzle Quest. I haven't managed it with this one yet. And I dont know how to use runes either.

I am enjoying Marvel Snap though. You don't have to level anybody. You just play them and any collection junk is cosmetic.

Steve Vader fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Apr 17, 2024