Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

The Dave posted:

Luckily I'm at 20/19/19/19 so hopefully that doesn't take too long. Hearing how great Psylocke is has convinced me to get that pack as soon as I have enough crystals. At 6,125 now and trying to level up dudes to Level 60 as quickly as possible to get more.

Do you know if buying the pack after levels are completed grants the items and bios from the levels once you get around to buying it? I paid for the Magneto Deluxe addition when that Epic Quest was released so I don't know what happens if I buy it later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It did with Magneto so it should for Psylocke. I did the same thing with him and only grabbed him after I had everyone else done. I can't remember if I had to go through each stage and collect it or if it was just one button but I definitely got everything.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea You get all the retroactive rewards if you up to the premium tier.

And that's awesome, I'll start running them on auto rather than just clearing them to get the Colossus bios. 8 day isn't too shabby. I just didn't want to sub for a few days and then have the rest of the Xgenes just going to level a t2 at some point. They're not worth more than regularly farmable one.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

Yea You get all the retroactive rewards if you up to the premium tier.

And that's awesome, I'll start running them on auto rather than just clearing them to get the Colossus bios. 8 day isn't too shabby. I just didn't want to sub for a few days and then have the rest of the Xgenes just going to level a t2 at some point. They're not worth more than regularly farmable one.

The 8 a day is only if you reset the mission till you get him as a shifter. So force closing the game and relaunching. So depends on how good your rng luck is and how patient you are. Either way at least there is a way to get him without the sub even if it might take awhile.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Fried Sushi posted:

The 8 a day is only if you reset the mission till you get him as a shifter. So force closing the game and relaunching. So depends on how good your rng luck is and how patient you are. Either way at least there is a way to get him without the sub even if it might take awhile.

Not really in a rush honestly. I will sub when they add Gambit or Honey Badger to the game and they're premium. I figure because since the next movie isn't until april or may, I figure we'll be getting a lot of comics content for the next few months. If the FF are coming back we should get a FF Event.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

drat that dimension rift part was an energy dump but finished the Epic Quest today. Now my heart is full and I am a complete person.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
I was stupid and wasted 1000 chaos norns on maxing Giant Man potential. Oh well only 700 chaos norns to get to the next task. :smith:

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

im freaking the heck out posted:

I was stupid and wasted 1000 chaos norns on maxing Giant Man potential. Oh well only 700 chaos norns to get to the next task. :smith:

Keep an eye on the shield lab store if you have it upgraded, and use your free refresh daily if you aren't already. They don't show up there often and are usually for crystals when they do but occasionally you can snag some for gold and it adds up. I'm back to doing regular world bosses except for 1 or 2 ultimates just to rebuild my chaos norn/BAM stock.

I think when the T3 patch first went live, I used some cosmic cube fragments to help realize potential on Cap before realizing how rare they are... I'm just partway to my second T3 now. Painful when I had to do the "win 10 timelines" step and everyone in vibranium had multiple T3s and 70s. My elite pvp skills had atrophied from automating timeline since last fall so it took me 29 fights to get my 10 wins without being able to cheese it with Jean, Spidey or Nova, my usual go-tos.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Ah crap, I knew I was forgetting a source of them. I'm at 650 right now.

blue.eyed.ash
Jul 17, 2006

Winner of the 'How Badly Will A Phone Game Milk Us Idiot Cash Cows?' Contest!

Answer: About $70USD for a bad character that unlocks the grind for another.

extra letters: star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-l
Finished the Epic Quest today and even with the Psylocke pack, I didn’t get enough Colossus bios to take him from 18/18/19/19 to 4/20. Brutal.

Loving Psylocke. Threw a 39% Mind Damage/200% Damage proc gear on her and she popped 10 health bars of level 1 Ebony Maw in one shot.

Trying to decide whether or not to splurge on a month of X-Gene selectors - I could Clea my Colossus up to 4/20 and just grind out Domino and Fantomex for free, or I could soak up the 20-60 Colossus bios and accelerate the other two. Super glad I was burned out on this game before the Epic Quest, because I’ve blown about 4,000 energy and 7,000 crystals (from
Stark stash and timeline/logins) without batting an eye.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

You might get enough colossus bios to finish when the AvX event ends but I'm not sure how far off that is.

I was worried about combat female ABX today but Cap in the secret wars costume still got around 70k points just with one quick use of the T3 skill.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I haven't done it yet but I was messing around and I'm gonna use Female Cap. The skills seem lame but as long as I can not die enough to get off a couple of 6 skills it seems like it should get the job done.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Female cap plus Valkyrie with She Hulk lead got me 650k first try and I don’t care to try again

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009

fart simpson posted:

Female cap plus Valkyrie with She Hulk lead got me 650k first try and I don’t care to try again

Titania lead with Valkyrie and She-Hulk stomped it pretty easy for me too.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I went She Hulk/Cap and got 500k+ easy. No worked up Valkyrie so didn't even need that boost.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

What's the process to T3 Deadpool? I finished his Epic Quest, and when I go to his character screen it says Max Rank reached. I've heard he costs 50% more to T3 compared to everyone else and that he sucks at T3, but I saw it on the subreddit and that place is straight garbage. I'd like some opinions before I abandon him and mash the T3 button for Spidey.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
All this time I thought Wolverine gave a bonus to damage, nope decreases debuffs.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

The Diddler posted:

What's the process to T3 Deadpool? I finished his Epic Quest, and when I go to his character screen it says Max Rank reached. I've heard he costs 50% more to T3 compared to everyone else and that he sucks at T3, but I saw it on the subreddit and that place is straight garbage. I'd like some opinions before I abandon him and mash the T3 button for Spidey.

I assume you have to take him to enough WBU fights to realize his potential?

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

Steve Vader posted:

I assume you have to take him to enough WBU fights to realize his potential?

No, but now that you say that, I'm guessing I need to finish his gears first.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Diddler posted:

No, but now that you say that, I'm guessing I need to finish his gears first.

yep

then a random number of wbu fights

then take his gears to 25

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Okay I thought I was going crazy but I verified it this morning and need to narrow it down further tomorrow. Doing either Dark Dimension or Memory Mission from the Dr Strange epic seems to be zeroing out the Cyclops and Rogue tracking missions in the X-Men epic. This is new as of the latest patch, or the last few days at least. I ignored the original X-Men missions for lack of energy for the first few days but these past couple days I noticed Cyke and Rogue were 0/10 when I'd go to dump my excess energy at the end of the day.

edit: I do Hellstrom and the highest level Kaecilius.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Aug 17, 2018

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

bagrada posted:

Okay I thought I was going crazy but I verified it this morning and need to narrow it down further tomorrow. Doing either Dark Dimension or Memory Mission from the Dr Strange epic seems to be zeroing out the Cyclops and Rogue tracking missions in the X-Men epic. This is new as of the latest patch, or the last few days at least. I ignored the original X-Men missions for lack of energy for the first few days but these past couple days I noticed Cyke and Rogue were 0/10 when I'd go to dump my excess energy at the end of the day.

edit: I do Hellstrom and the highest level Kaecilius.

I've noticed that too, but I've been doing the x-force quest exclusively, so it's happening with the Stupid X-Men nodes as well.

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009
I think it is the Fantomex and Domino missions that use up Rogue etc. missions. I have noticed the same thing and I think mutant tracking missions are being capped at 40.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Yeah I've done the fantomex and domino missions today and now the rogue and cyclops missions are zeroed.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I did daily missions, checked X-Men tracking, did stupid friends, did coop, swear I checked X-Men tracking again and saw all 40 up, did the dr strange stuff, then saw cyke and rogue were gone. I guess I must have spaced after coop because that does make more sense. Odd.

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT
OK every one of my friends needs to open a dimension rift so I can finish the god damned Deadpool thing. Do I get alliance opens too? If so get to it Marble Hebrons!

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

The Rogue and Cyclops being zeroed is just a visual bug you still get the x-genes from them. Think it works in reverse too, if you do those first the Fantomex/Domino missions look like they are zeroed out. Gaz must have coded this update.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

MonkeyBot posted:

OK every one of my friends needs to open a dimension rift so I can finish the god damned Deadpool thing. Do I get alliance opens too? If so get to it Marble Hebrons!

Goonspeed. I had to do almost 200 rift runs to finish it.

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT

fart simpson posted:

Goonspeed. I had to do almost 200 rift runs to finish it.

I've do e 150 now I think and I'm 43/50. Just need hopefully one more rift. So, friends?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

MonkeyBot posted:

I've do e 150 now I think and I'm 43/50. Just need hopefully one more rift. So, friends?

No idea if you see mine but I'm in the alliance and see you are still online so I tossed up a Nebula rift just in case.

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT

bagrada posted:

No idea if you see mine but I'm in the alliance and see you are still online so I tossed up a Nebula rift just in case.

I am now complete. Yay Deadpool! At one point I had over 1800 energy. I now have 28 after the free daily recharge and the 100 energy rift completion award. Time to start stockpiling again.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

MonkeyBot posted:

I am now complete. Yay Deadpool! At one point I had over 1800 energy. I now have 28 after the free daily recharge and the 100 energy rift completion award. Time to start stockpiling again.

Same

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
drat I thought I needed only 1000 Chaos Stones, but its 1200.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Owned.

Nieuw Amsterdam
Dec 1, 2006

Dignité. Toujours, dignité.
Public service announcement:

Just cleaned out the deadwood on my friends list. Plenty of slots available, sign on up! I play daily.

In-game name is Nieuw Two and I’m a member of Doctor Goons.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

twistedmentat posted:

drat I thought I needed only 1000 Chaos Stones, but its 1200.

Don't forgot to 5* Fantomax while you're working on those WBUs

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

The drop rate on titan book things is driving me nuts. I have 10 combat, 2 speed and 0 blast or universal. I have been doing stage 10 bd every day for the past week and haven't gotten a single one.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011

Nieuw Amsterdam posted:

Public service announcement:

Just cleaned out the deadwood on my friends list. Plenty of slots available, sign on up! I play daily.

In-game name is Nieuw Two and I’m a member of Doctor Goons.

Going to piggyback this, because I've been doing the same thing for the past few days.

IGN is Russad.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

phosdex posted:

The drop rate on titan book things is driving me nuts. I have 10 combat, 2 speed and 0 blast or universal. I have been doing stage 10 bd every day for the past week and haven't gotten a single one.

Wait until you see how many Cube Fragments you need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Don't forgot to 5* Fantomax while you're working on those WBUs

I've had him 5* since day one. I have been hoarding rank up kits. Hell I almost have him to 6*