Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Turkson
Mar 30, 2011

Step 1: Get tired of being owned by Mantis in Timeline Battle
Step 2: Equip Immunity to Fear Ob
Step 3: Never see Mantis again
Step 4: Drink, heavily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm fighting the urge to shove "Fire Resist" Obelisks on Strange, Ancient One, and Sharon Rogers to make a run at Surtur at 12-6 and 12-7.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I ordered a controller to play this dumb phone game.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

I am farming those dumb m'kraan shards and wanted to see which mission was the fastest.

Caveats: all done w Odin, same team (Rouge & Mags just cause I was leveling them) and only did 3 runs each. Normally I'd do like 5 but the results were dramatic enough; from best to worst:

Storm: 25.67

Cyclopes: 32.00

Beast: 35.67

Rouge: 40.67

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

MarcusSA posted:

I ordered a controller to play this dumb phone game.

hell yeah

i play with a controller on my PC with the nox emulator. then when I'm ON THE GO i can play on my phone

it's like having a nintendo switch!!!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Use a T2 Ticket on FLoki Y/N?

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

Use a T2 Ticket on FLoki Y/N?

No. Loki is fine at T1.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

No, use it on an X Man

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

fart simpson posted:

No, use it on an X Man

Boom. Use it on Cyclops.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ah drat it!

OK Yeah I'll save it for the Xmens.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
This has probably been covered already, but ICR there is some serious lack of bulge on these X mans. They all have adult diapers built into their outfits

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

This has probably been covered already, but ICR there is some serious lack of bulge on these X mans. They all have adult diapers built into their outfits

It has been covered my friend. We are all highly disappointed and have filed the complaints to the mobirum forums.

I took the Cyke model to the magnifying glass program called MS Paint. I zoomed in for hours, trying to find the elusive bulge. Nothing. NOTHING!

Then I took in Storm and well...the results were

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

It has been covered my friend. We are all highly disappointed and have filed the complaints to the mobirum forums.

I took the Cyke model to the magnifying glass program called MS Paint. I zoomed in for hours, trying to find the elusive bulge. Nothing. NOTHING!

Then I took in Storm and well...the results were

oh wait you mean storm storm

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

you know who has a shameful rear end?

beast. no rear end at all

he got a hank hill rear end, beast does. shameful

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite never fails. I can't stop laughing at this image hahahaha. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHSHA

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Happiest thanos ever. Amazing. I want to adopt him.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
What would you say your gold income per day is? I can get about 3/3.5 mil depending on how well coop and wbi treats me. I feel like I could do better than that. Stage 6 coop rewards.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

After I 420ed Odin I stopped doing Co-Op and since then (Maybe a month, I don't know) I have $50m, so I'm happy to not have to eat up so many clear tickets for awhile.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I make wildly fluctuating amounts but probably average 4-5m a day

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
Gonna get that free 6* mega ticket in a few hours with the daily reset.

I presume that the pay wall characters take top priority, followed by selector/chest only characters?

Of the paywalls, I only have Carnage because he was the one pay character to use the freebie selectors on when I started. He's at 2* with 70 bios on hand, is he a good candidate? Any better options?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Scoss posted:

Gonna get that free 6* mega ticket in a few hours with the daily reset.

I presume that the pay wall characters take top priority, followed by selector/chest only characters?

Of the paywalls, I only have Carnage because he was the one pay character to use the freebie selectors on when I started. He's at 2* with 70 bios on hand, is he a good candidate? Any better options?

Do you have Sharon or Loki not at 6*? If not those could be but carnage is so drat good and with a lot of luck you could get him to 420 and t2 him. He's amazing

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
I've got Sharon, Loki and IF at 6*, Silk at 5.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
I applied to waifu squad as PinsSA. This game looks cool and good.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

16 days until I can afford Magneto

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Ramadu posted:

Do you have Sharon or Loki not at 6*? If not those could be but carnage is so drat good and with a lot of luck you could get him to 420 and t2 him. He's amazing

I'd do it. Especially if you plan to do the 8.50 for the bio sub to finish him off and get the others

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

I guess their plan was to get the people who bought X-Men Advancement Packs to spend the crystals they got from those on the X-Men Material Relay Package to finish off Jean, but they really hosed that up. The crystal costs are ridiculous. 8k crystals for a week of mats is just lol.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

MarcusSA posted:

Is that the best place to level dudes? I've got a lot of guys in the 50-55 range that I want to take to 60 but drat it goes slow as poo poo.

No idea. It probably works better in higher levels, but in 10-8 I know I can do it on auto. Also, do as ICR does and buy lvl 5 xp chips to make it go even faster.

Also, Wolverine is such a beast. Even at 5/4/50. He often beats up stranges, sharogs, ghost riders, carnages and other t2s in timeline. I love it!

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Do you get any bios back when you use a mega rankup ticket on a 3-5*?

Turkson
Mar 30, 2011

Used my rank up ticket on Agent Venom.

I have three 6 star characters now!

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015

Scoss posted:

I've got Sharon, Loki and IF at 6*, Silk at 5.

I used the ticket on Carnage which let me finally beat Shadowlands 1 and 2, giving me a 4* ticket and completing the rainbow bridge to a build-your-own 6* rank up.

So now who do I upgrade!

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
Since I'm assuming from the Carnage part you have a bio sub, I'd use the tickets on one of Enchantress, Agent Vernon, or Kid Kaiju. Enchantress is probably strongest of the 3 at T1 but KK would help diversify your roster with a male speed hero.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011

Largepotato posted:

Do you get any bios back when you use a mega rankup ticket on a 3-5*?

Negative.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

To be clear you keep whatever bios you have but you don't get reimbursed on what you have already used. So if you're at 3 stars with 79/80 to 4* you'll still have those 79 bios when you're done.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

To be clear you keep whatever bios you have but you don't get reimbursed on what you have already used. So if you're at 3 stars with 79/80 to 4* you'll still have those 79 bios when you're done.

Confirming this.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Cyclops vs. Floor 24 Luke Cage.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

So does that skill just last forever?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I don't wanna piss the thread off but I got POAH on ol' Snikt Bubs as the second result on my opening roll.

:smug:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I spent 22 million gold trying to roll A Healing Set on Loki way back in the day. lol.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i got dde on wolvie im p happy w that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Think I went with IAAG on my wolvie, not sure. Not fully kitted out due to the lack of 6* ISOs and the fact that he's only 50.