Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Looking to add more people to my list

Username: MrICGs

Sent in application to Doctor Goons.

This game is so much better than the pc mmo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Applied under SAmicg

So the last time i logged into this account was 1300 days so yeah a lot has definitely changed.

I have a 2 free 6 star character and not sure what I should choose

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

bagrada posted:

Servers are down for a patch? Looks like nothing brand new but they are putting the movie spoiling finishing touches on the Endgame costumes, so smash your phone if you are holding out for the VHS release

Here's a tier list website they try to keep up to date. Note Jean Grey is arguably the #1 char again after her T3 update but that's a lot of resources, especially if you don't have her unlocked or 60 yet. Captain Marvel is pretty ridiculous too with one of her two newest costumes if you maybe had her at T2 60 already.

For the 6* choosers the general recommendations are Minn Erva combat, Sharon Rogers blast, Luna Snow speed, Iron Hammer universal. I've seen Morgan Le Fay mentioned too but she's down a few tiers if you go by this list.

Recent costumes will turn Captain Marvel, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Minn Erva, Hawkeye, Thor, and Spidey 2099 into very useful mainstays.

Then just work to unlock and power up the native T2s Jean, Thanos, Deadpool, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange, Quicksilver and Cable mainly. Mr. Fantastic and Stryfe have their uses, and Doom is no slouch but not very overpowered either. Along the path working on them, Human Torch, Victorious, Psylocke, Magneto and Invisible Woman are all great but all but Torch (easy tracking missions) and Victorious (slow shifter farming) require lots of crystals though you get a bunch refunded. *Edited a bit for correctness.

If you are swamped by everything, work on daily challenges and event quests if you can (the one running right now would get you a mega 6 boost if you did everything for all 10 days it is up), work towards getting a roster big enough to clear 15 levels of shadowlands every week for the huge chunks of bios you can get from 5 10 and 15, and work on world boss to get more people to T2 if you can. You can safely ignore T3 and ultimate world boss until you are stomping regular world boss and want a challenge.

This is awesome! Thanks! Should I save my gems to buy cards?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

No! Get cards from Dimension Rifts. Save your crystals for costumes and exclusive characters.

Good to know!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So I got Minerva and Sharon Rogers with my 2 6 star draws. I also have 500 biometrics. Do I use those on those 2 characters?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Sent application to Marble Hebrons SAmicg

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Awesome! :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They should add some "What If?" scenatios from the comics.