Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Dr.Magnificent
Dec 24, 2007

Comes with hands on care.
Fun Shoe
I take a break from posting and everyone fails on their job.

Also I hope K-gaz changes the monthly bio to select bios or x-genes. They pitched the monthly selector as being used on any characters. Thanks to job fuckery I'm not putting any more money into games right now, so I won't be able to use our one true savoir Magnetman for a few months.

I am looking forward to tuesday when I 6 star Odin. It'll be fun to see how powerful he is at max level. A 5Star 55 Odin can handle SL 1-10 as long as you can swap him out to heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Magnificent
Dec 24, 2007

Fun Shoe

im freaking the heck out posted:

No but they have to have done something since last update, it's running like poo poo on my phone now for some reason. (Galaxy S7)

Try deleting the game and reinstalling it. I was having battery issues and performance issues and then I reinstalled the game. It ran much better.

Dr.Magnificent
Dec 24, 2007

Fun Shoe

Steve Vader posted:

Thanks for the tips on characters. And I guess I got a little lucky with Cyclops, as I got that Hawk's Eye set after a handful of spins. Does Overdrive or Angry Hulk just work on anybody?

Quicksilver has a buff that overwrites the ISO buff, so those aren't so great on him. I'm not sure about other people.

Dr.Magnificent
Dec 24, 2007

Fun Shoe

twistedmentat posted:

I am actually surprised we haven't gotten Deadpool yet, he seems like a no brainer to release now they're adding X-men characters.

I assume they are waiting to launch it with Deadpool 2?

Dr.Magnificent
Dec 24, 2007

Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

I feel like they're changing the time between them regularly. I don't know if that's a bug and they just keep readjusting or if its the actual point to have it "random". But every time I've tried to time it out and figure out the pattern it seems to change. Because if its every 6 hours at 12 and 6 now it DEFINITELY wasn't that two days ago when I did it at 2 and 10.

Its 6AM 12PM 6PM 12AM central (1 on, 5 off)