Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I keep making steady progress in Shadowland. I got 12 stages done this week, 2 on last week. I focused on saving T2s early on and managed to get through the first four stages without using any and only using 1 in the first 7, I think. Let me cruise through the Stage 10 bios and finish off 11 and 12 with little trouble.

I also managed to solo a later stage with Crystal, which was different and opens up all kinds of possibilities for how to use her. All in all Shadowlands is a nice place for me to be forced to figure out how to play characters well instead of mashing buttons. I did a Speed Relay with Moon Knight and Black Panther after a bunch of tries where I learned their skills. Hopefully if I can gear up BP a little and give MK some other allies I can break them up for two stages.

I'm also learning the buffs and allies stuff a lot. I played on Blast Relay like 20 times because I initially started it with Daredevil, Black Widow, and Elektra for DD's leadership and all their buffs, and Widow personally soloed through it like paper. So I cancelled right before I won and kept trying people with less than 6*s to give buffs to BW to save my two 6* DD and Elektra for later. I went through like a dozen different tries and ultimately went back to DD and Elektra, but it was a lot of learning and trial and error with buffs and allies and leadership and seeing how much they change things.

Shadowlands has become my favorite part of the game as its a real challenge and game experience. At least for now.

I also only have 1 person I can use bios on below 4* so my personal (get everyone to 4* goal) can step aside and next week I should be able to use those 125 Shadowland bios on whatever 4 or 5* character I want. Which should be fun.

Also...

I grabbed the 20-a-day thing again, got Agent Venom to 4* and then used the 5 and 6 rank up tickets on him. I'm gonna use the rest of the bios to get Carnage to 4/20 and then try to get Agent Venom and/or Enchantress there. I'll have to level up Venom and see whether he needs it or not, because Enchantress doesn't really seem to. And I figure I'll use that mega 6 on one of Hyperion, Ironheart, or Kid Kaiju. She Hulk, Sister Grimm, and Singularity also seem like options since I can't seem to use Shadowland bios on them but I can use the daily dimension box bios on them so I guess I'll just got at it slowly with them for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I soloed a Combat Relay last night with Enchantress so I'm pretty content with her. Although it was that thing where she had taken zero damage but went down to the wire as far as damage done. So there's work to be done. I still have to level up Agent Venom so no real idea about him yet. Carnage I'm having really mixed feelings towards but he helped in a Speed Relay yesterday. I have to probably sit down with his skills and figure him out more, but the consensus seems to be he doesn't great until T2.

I'm probably going to get Carnage to 4/20 and then get A. Venom and Enchantress to 4/17 each. I have 21 days left and Carnage is at 20/20/19/17 so unless I have terrible luck I think I should be able to do all that and still have bios left to get whoever I use the Mega 6 on (Hyperion probably, maybe Ironheart) to 4/17 too. I haven't crunched the math but I think I can divide it up and still have room to throw the rest on whoever is left or push someone toward 4/20.

I have no actual T2 tickets right now so I'll just wait to actually get Carnage up rather than waste resources on the Advancement.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I finally beat iThanos.

It was underwhelming.

But maybe I'll take on those last few Asgardian levels.

Edit: yeah, still can't touch that burning bastard.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jun 11, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

fart simpson posted:

Who'd you use?

Ancient One, Strange, and Mordo. Mordo was just there for the buffs but Ancient One is my new discovery. Her big leadership buff plus all the invincibility, healing, and debuff stuff in her skills. Everytime Strange got in some trouble I'd take her in, cycle through her skills, and get Strange back in to heal and keep going. It was a fight but it worked.

But like I said, wasn't worth it at all so I won't be bothering again. And that trio still couldn't do poo poo against Surtur. I'm stuck with him.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My loose idea is "get as many people to Level 60 as I can". To accomplish that goal I recognize that I shouldn't focus on Story Missions but on everything else as well. So basically every mode I play is focused on ranking someone up.

Story Missions: Bullseye
Dimension Shifts: Yellowjacket
Memory Missions: Kaecilius
Dark Dimension: Hellstorm
Timeline: Honor Tokens for Warwolf
Villain Siege: Chaos Tokens for Ant-Man
WBR: BAM and Chaos Stones for Proxima Midnight

Now I throw in the Tracking Missions for Storm, Rogue, Beast, and soon Cyclops. But that above list represents how I focus my approach on farming as many people at once but by focusing 1 method on each.

Then I also do Alliance Battles and WBI because besides the other stuff I get like gold I also get bios from them. 25 a day from Alliance if you can win it and sometimes a lot from WBI depending on your luck. That stuff adds up and there's people who have been ranked up almost exclusively through those methods. I toss in the Warp Device sometimes too since those add up slowly, but that depends on my mood or crystal count.

So, like the whole thing is still focused on getting up characters but I diversify it enough so that I'm moving as many people up as possible at once.

And yeah, sometimes I just do something else because I feel like it and its a game. And following some kind of "should do" list can turn the game into too much of a grind if you don't just have some fun.

edit: Energywise between the daily reset, the 75 from Assemble Points, the daily quests, and whatever weekly quests/sign in bonus/random prizes/WBI prizes come I have enough energy to do 3 Story Missions, 1-2 Dimension Shift, 3 Memory Missions, and 3 Tracking Missions plus about 6-10 WBI a day. Sometimes I might have to buy some energy from the Alliance Store to get there and before the Tracking Missions I could fit in 2 or 3 Dimension Shifts. But that's more or less the divide.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jun 12, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Doctor_Acula posted:

Bullseye sucks.

I've got a limited selection of Story Mission people left to farm and some people talked about his leadership being good for those high dodge stages in Shadowland. So I figured I'd give him a try. He'll be ranked up by tomorrow anyway and then I have to pick someone new. Like I said, limited options. Doc Ock, Kingpin, Ultron, MODOK, Punisher, Blade, Sharon Carter, Hawkeye, War Machine, Phil Coulson, Deathlok... that's all I can think of off the top of my head before going into the Asgardians. Leaning towards Doc Ock.

Soon enough I'm going to be at the point where I ignore Story Missions all together, except the Asgardian stuff. But that's a big extra cost I gotta stock pile a lot of clear tickets. So I'll probably just spend awhile spending that energy on WBI and Dimension Shifts and then do Asgardians like 1-2 days a week when I have a ton of Clear Tickets.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jun 12, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm fighting the urge to shove "Fire Resist" Obelisks on Strange, Ancient One, and Sharon Rogers to make a run at Surtur at 12-6 and 12-7.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

To be clear you keep whatever bios you have but you don't get reimbursed on what you have already used. So if you're at 3 stars with 79/80 to 4* you'll still have those 79 bios when you're done.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

gypsyshred posted:

Is there a trick to World Boss or do I just need to get gud?

I couldn't win until I T2ed Sharon Rogers. Then I could get 1 a day most days. Iron Fist came next to get me a second and help on the ally team. Lady Loki made a 3rd. I'd piece together what I could with other T2s like Cap, Black Widow, and Captain Marvel. By the time I had gotten Dr. Strange I had already mastered 5 teams that could win every day (except Saturday) but Strange made it all academic. Today I decided to screw around and only used my T2s as backups and allies and tried out a few of my newer Level 60s, and it still worked out fine.

Basically you have to just keep working people up. Level 6 skills. 4/17-20 gear. 8 iso sets. T2. All the stuff I learned from this thread is important and slowly caught onto. Eventually it just starts paying off. There's no trick or secret. Its just plugging away at making your roster stronger until one day its strong enough to win.

And try a lot of combos on Proxima because she's the easiest so you'll start winning there first. Spend Sunday trying out a bunch of combinations and seeing what works.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

On some small level I miss the weeks where I was using my entire roster to try and beat the Hard Villain Siege with like every team of three just chipping off a little at a time.

There were days where the alliance challenge was "Do X Villain Siege Attempts" and I filled it myself.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I actually have 1029 of them without even getting to that stage yet. I didn't take any real shortcuts with the X-Men (one 3* ticket for Storm and the pre-event chips for Beast and Rogue) so I'm still farming Storm to 5* and will be for another week+. Along with Rogue, Beast, and the Daily Missions I imagine I might have 2000 by the time I'm done with this Storm mission.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

fart simpson posted:

You probably have shards, not crystals. They're different!

Oh gently caress, you're right. I don't even know what crystals are! I have none of them! You took me from top of the world to bottom!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, whatever. It took me 6 months to complete the Strange mission. Its called an Epic Mission for a reason. I don't need to speed through it. It gives me goals and bars to reach. It can't be worse than the Chaos Stone mission where it took forever just to be able to get a World Boss win.

I was just feeling really comfortable with my brilliant focus on hoarding shards and didn't even realize they were the wrong thing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well I now have five whole crystals from the converter. So the journey is on.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It takes awhile. Once you get to the point where you can do 5 world boss wins most days it speeds up a ton. I went from collecting like 50-100 a week to 300 or so a week once I got a bunch of T2s and big gun T1s on my roster. The whole thing took me like 3 months but could have gone faster if I was more focused in leveling the right people up. You seem ahead of where I started.

So you just have to focus on getting as many daily WBRs as you can each day. So if you've got Sharon Rogers and Iron Fist build around them to try and make them 2 wins instead of 1. Then when you've done that work on a third winning team.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've tried it a few times, got my rear end kicked, and just walked away. I'm not really gonna bother until I have a stable of native T2s. Which isn't happening any time soon. I'm saving all my resources until Wolverine's done, which will be awhile. So the Black Order aren't getting any better.

I'm just sticking to getting more Level 60s for Shadowland. I've got Yellowjacket, White Tiger, Ant Man, Hyperion, and Bullseye the last week. I'll probably shift my Dimension focus to Wasp, and I don't know about Special and Story. Maybe an Inhuman just for something different. Probably Venom for story just because he's closest to done and all my options kind of suck now. Maybe Blade because I like him.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jun 20, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think I've got all the popular ones. White Tiger, Wiccan, Crystal. Looking at it now Songbird is probably the next popular option from what I can tell.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I'm good with WB. 5/5 every day except iThanos. And I've beat him a few times and could maybe do it if I wanted to but I really can't be bothered.

And with Shadowland I got to 15 last week. I got to 12 this week but I'll probably make another run before it resets.. Its just a matter of how well I utilize my players. A lot of them are still getting gear/skilled up or I'm unfamiliar with so I'm just learning each week and adding more to the roster to try new things.

So that's just my priority right now. Farming the X-Men so I can advance in the Epic Mission and hitting all the different ways to get bios so I can just give myself more tools for Shadowland. Since I'm clearing 10 every week now it means I get those two big bio dumps at 5 and 10 so that's why I'm advancing my roster so quickly each week now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I was once again contemplating leaving my alliance with the only thing holding me back being the one guy I get along great with and chat with and who helped me out when I was a rookie... when I looked and discovered... I'm Alliance Leader?

Best as I can tell the Leader didn't log in for 15 days and it automatically upgraded me yesterday. This is new. I kind of feel bad for the other guy since I feel like I just got a promotion over the guy who trained me at work. I might just transfer it to him if he wants it although I can't tell what the Leader does besides apply for Conquest (which my past leader never did) and kick people not playing (which my leader usually did every week but I see a couple of people who haven't played in weeks).

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The mistake I think I make with obelisks is upgrading from the top down. So if I have a 4* or 5* I upgrade it to 6*, even if its some lovely mind or cold damage that does me no good because no one has those skills. I have a better selection when I go down to 3* and I should probably look at 2* to see if I have anything fun. I just tend to get lazy with the "Auto Enhance" feature.

I've had no luck with 12-7 or 12-8 with any combination of Sharon Rogers, Stranger, Elsa, Ancient One, Hellstorm, Ghost Rider, Enchantress, Iron Fist, Captain Marvel... I keep plugging along but that burning rear end in a top hat does me in every time.

Speaking of, I've had no luck at all with Hellstorm. I've got him 4/17 and 6 Skill with an 8 iso set but he couldn't do a drat thing in Shadowland this week or help me at all in WBR. I've tried the Loki strategy of hitting the 5 for invulnerability, the 4 for the clone, and then running away. Doesn't work. I've tried going on offense and just hitting 5-4 as much as possible. No luck. What's the trick I'm missing?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think my Skill Cooldown is fine. Can't check right now but I have a couple of 8+% cards in place. I know I can do Sharon's 4-5-3 with no delay, I can do Elsa's 5-4-3 with no delay, and Loki's 3-5-4 with just a couple of seconds in between (but I bring up new clones before the old ones fade away). . Loki's pretty impossible to kill if I'm paying attention. She's just a boring pain when its like Thanos and it takes forever for her to kill him. Lots of running after Rogers, Strange, and IF rip through him.

The Dave posted:

For Strange on Story chapter 12:

5 Star, 2 Star (x4), 4 Star
Rinse, Repeat Until you win.

Which levels are you using him on? He completely destroys on the Male Heroes one with Cap, Bucky, and Iron Patriot.

I usually lead with Satana though for the fire boost.

I mainly just tried him in the Universal floors. I had poo poo luck with Shadowland this week and drew a bunch of floors with no Relay option. Plus while I used to be able to use Thor/GR to take down a Ronan Relay that doesn't seem to work for me anymore, so I was looking for another Universal tool.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jun 23, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Basically the same.

I save Specials, Story, and Dimensions Shift for special hours and do everything else as I feel like it through the day. Daily, Memory, Dark Dimension, Tracking, Alliance Battle, Timeline, WBR, and however many WBI I feel like it or to keep my energy from capping out. I'll use any energy gifts, Assemble Pts, or Alliance Store energy to get all that done and then go into the Hot Hours with a full bar, the daily renewal, and the daily quest prizes to farm. I can usually do a full Special run, 1-3 Dimension runs, and 1-6 Story runs depending on how many Dimension I do.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think what I like most about this game is that they don't seem shy at all about adding more characters. Seems like you get half a dozen new ones every month or two, and with all the MCU movies and TV shows that doesn't seem likely to stop. We've got Spider-Man now, Defenders in August, Inhumans in September, Thor in November, SHIELD S5 in January, Black Panther next February, Infinity War next May, Ant Man and Wasp next July, etc, etc, etc. Plus somewhere in there you have Daredevil S3, Jessica Jones S2, and Punisher S1. Plus X-Men. And one day, hopefully, the Fantastic Four. The question of those Spider-Man side movies.

Seems like this game can keep spitting out new characters with even sweating for years.

The Dave posted:

I get more excited for the Future Fight update than the movies now.

Its like 50/50. Like I consider Future Fight part of the whole MCU packaging where everytime I see a trailer or get hyped for something my mind starts racing about how it will impact Future Fight.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

stupid double post

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I use Strange, Sharon, and Iron Fist as the first three easy kills. Last couple of days I've done Vision/Sharon/Thor, Wiccan/Strange/Mordo, and Cage/Iron Fist/Moon Knight but it's mostly academic.

Other two kills sometimes take a little effort but Lady Loki, Enchantress, Captain Marvel, Ancient One, Ms Marvel, Agent Venom. Whatever. I went Carnage/Loki/Enchantress and Ancient/Marvel/Marvel today. But I tend to just mix and match and try things out. The other day I ran Hellstorm and Kate Bishop teams to try and figure them out. I basically use those last two spots to play around if Im in the mood.

Can't do WBU yet but I haven't tried much.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ancient One, Wiccan, Strange, Cap Marvel, Hyperion, Carnage. Anything that gives me an attack boost.

I use Luke Cage some of the Dwarf days for the defense. Used Vision for defense on Sharon today and it worked out so I might do that again. Moon Knight or Enchantress for debuffs some days.

My ally team is Sharon, Strange, Ancient, and Iron Fist standard and them some choice of Cap, Agent Venom, the Marvel's, Carnage, Wiccan. I'm still trying to figure out who the bigger guns are there but it's sorta a non factor. As most people said getting Strange kind of broke WBR and realizing Ancient One was so boss really cemented it.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jun 27, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I spent like 6 months living off of the God strength of Sharon Rogers and beasting of Lady Loki and then I got Strange and he made Sharon int an afterthought and Loki a chump.

But you can't buy costumes because you're saving for Magneto, Goat. Will power. Save.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its highly recommended. Iron Fist is my #3 behind Strange and Sharon.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It occurred to me the other day that I hadn't actually T2ed anyone without a ticket. Like, it hadn't even occurred to me that I could just do it another way.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, even after realizing it I'm not sure it's something I will do. I compare myself to someone in my alliance who has been playing a bit longer than me. I focused on elevating my entire roster to 4* en masse, 6* one at a time, and T2 when it's opportunistic with a ticket. He focused on developing T2s. The result is he has a few more T2s than me but a way weaker roster in general. So at a certain point I passed him because my deeper roster proved an advantage in WBR and Shadowland. And he stalls out longer on the Epic Missions because he spends his resources on those T2s while I tend to horde.

My way feels like the better approach. But I'm biased. Like I got 4 or 5 people at 4/20 and I could just farm their bios for a few days and get them there. But it seems a waste of chaos stones and BAM at least until I'm done with Epics and a few of the native T2.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I'm getting a T2 ticket tomorrow and had it set for Carnage but now I have no idea. I SHOULD horde it for X-Men but at 1 ticket a month that approach won't get me Jean until October. I'm not sure it's even worth it. I have no idea what to do.

Edit: vvvvvv

I do agree with that. I have no problem with actually having to play the game to get stuff. It would be boring if I could just have everything at once. I'm just personally torn on this T2 ticket thing.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jun 29, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Dave posted:

Between now and October there will certainly be special events that reward T2 tickets. But then again by then a character might be released that you want more than Jean.

Right. By then we'll have Homecoming, Inhumans, Defenders, Thor, maybe more X Men, and who knows what? Planning long term like that is a crap shoot. Jean Grey didn't exist when I purchased the 20-a-day to get Carnage to T2. So I'm having some serious options anxiety.

I'm probably gonna do Carnage because it will be forever before I have an XMen to 4/20 anyway. But it was a curve ball on my plans.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Forgot that one. And Runaways too.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've been trying with Strange on and off since I finished him off a month or so ago and I still haven't gotten past 1* 12-6.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I've tried all kinds of variations of Strange, Ancient One, Sharon Rogers, Hellstorm, Ghost Rider, Enchantress. Just can't do anything against him at 12-7 or keep all the heroes alive in 12-6.

I keep trying every once and awhile but I've sort of resigned myself to needing a couple more native T2s. I'm close to Wolverine and Magneto so maybe I'll try when they get done. Or work on Proxima once I know I won't need more BAM for Wolverine. I thought Hellstorm would be the trick but that was a big dud.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm leaning towards using it on Wasp to get her to 6* (and probably enough to get her to at least 4/17. I know I should use it on unfarmables and I have Silk and Red Hulk at 5* along with some randoms like Miles Morales and Jessica Jones, but I kind of don't care about the farmable/unfarmable distinction ever since I can get past Level 10 consistently in Shadowland. Plus we opened up the bios in our Alliance Store this week so I just feel like its easier to get those unfarmable bios now.

Except for God damned Singularity. I'm pretty sure I'll have to end up using tickets on her.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its a case where I'm probably going to use the 300 on one of Wasp or Red Hulk and the ones from Shadowland on the other. So like, I'm only going a week from having both, probably.

In which case I have 100+ bios for Wasp already so she should probably the SL ones and Red Hulk the 300. But whatever.

Like I said, ever since the SL/Alliance Store thing I just sort of am more casual about bios and don't fear "wasting" them anymore. Even if I waste my 40 from login or SL ones I know i get more SL ones a week later and could buy some from the alliance store if I really want.

And I don't want to tempt myself on costumes because I'm saving for Magneto and am all the way up to 5500! I'm almost there!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Got Rogue to 6* today, Beast tomorrow, Storm and Cyclops in a few days. At 871 in the crystals so think I can get Wolvie in a week or so. At 6200 crystals so almost at Magneto. I'm about to have mutant overload!

And hopefully I can finish Magneto soon enough to get the crystals back and buy those Venom and Spider-Man costumes. That Homecoming Spider-Man seems like a beast. One of them singlehandedly took out my Strange, Rogers, and Ancient One the other day.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've pretty much just got Hidden Tickets, Clear Tickets, and Energy. I can't complain about any of those but nothing as big as a 5* ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Although I didn't realize you could hold onto the boxes. I was sort of working under the impression that I had to open a box to make sure the next one showed up. I guess that doesn't make sense but it still seems odd since I don't remember ever waking up to 2 or 3 boxes when I'm away for a long time.

Maybe I'm just not getting enough sleep.