Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
In this again. I don't remember Google play Games thing so I don't have any of my old poo poo RIP full maxed Kingpin

Anyways who cares I got a free 6* so I picked Sharon and wowie yeah this is gonna be some wicked easy story mode grinding.

In this as VerbalSA would love an invite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
So what is the alliance I should be looking to gtet into

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Marble Hebrons. Join up

I will thanks

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I also fought for the Inhumans

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

bagrada posted:

Gotta respect the MODOK.

(from Hank Johnson, Agent of Hydra #1)

This fukkin owns

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Man Agent Venom owns

I dunno how I feel about America Chavez though

She's mostly here in my team now for that sweet 20% all damage buff from being team leader to immediately swap to Sharon Rogers or Agent Venom

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

STAC Goat posted:

Chavez is good. You can basically just go 3-5 and not get touched if you get the timing down. She's just not gonna blow anyone away or be a top tier player who can beast stuff. But she's a good Shadowland tool. She was a little soft before I T2ed her but fine now.

Yeah I think I gotta get her rotation down

Stop dicking around with 1 so much. Deffo don't want her in timeline lol but that's such a crapshoot of who is going to annhilate your team with one skill lmao

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Man I am at a loss for where to go next

I have Agent Venom and Sharon Rogers max lvled and one mastery from max for Agent Venom

I have Angela, American Chavez, and a couple others getting close to max level. I have a few other characters I'll message around with when I'm bored so I'm all good on that.

Is this where I start messing with ISOs and cards and poo poo? I uh didn't know that equipping those things costs crystals to remove so a few of my sets probably aren't ideal.

I feel like I'm a little weak.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Alright got my max Mastery Metroid Sharon, Agent Venom, and Robbie Reyes.

Still gonna work on the final mastery for Angela even though I'm finding she kind of sucks and then I guess after that Songbird to max rank????

Deffo need to find one or two Speed Characters. I have a max rank Sin but meh she's not a Spider so it's just a race to push as many skills as possible before she explodes.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I voted Kingpin because he was my first Six star max Mastery character when I first played this

1%? People like lovely heroes

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Okey dokey so I'm like 4 gear levels away from being able to just use a tier 2 ticket because gently caress I'm pretty sure that's like what my most needed thing is to get a bit deeper into the story or whatever the gently caress I need to do

What do I do to get bios for her easily?
I really don't want to do the 20 bios a day store thing and I know I don't have to I'm just unaware

Do I process it??? That thing suuuucks I really don't like putting my antimatter on anything other than the item shop.

Also is Green Goblin good or bad I really want to try and T2 him at some point

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Fried Sushi posted:

Who is 'her'?

Green Goblin isn't very good, not bottom tier but close.

Oh my bad Sharon Rogers

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Which one of you is HotballsJohnson

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

You have a good name am I'm said I couldn't do your right because I'm at work

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
oh no

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I tried new uniform cap out in the little test chamber and goddamn his skills come out like crazy fast and cool down crazy fast

But ugh the skin suuuucks I don't really like an of the new ones mines Proxima and Thanks but I'm also bad and boring

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Ok finally got Robbie Reyes T2 so that makes him my second after Sharon.

Any suggestions as to who to use on my free T2 pick? I'm split between Titania, Singularity, or maybe a speed character

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

The Question IRL posted:

Do you have Hulk at Tier 2? Because he's also very good at fighting Proxima on Ultimate Mode. Particularly if you have his Ragnarok costume.

But Hulk is lame :saddowns: ah well guess I can't have ALL my teams be hot comic babes plus Robbie My Skull Son

I do like Hulk I his other weaponry outfit with the sword and shield though

My only t2s are Sharon and Robbie since I CANT PICK AGENT VENOM WITH THE SELECTOR EVEN THOUGH I HAVE HIM

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Man what is with these notifications? Said I got a Premium Character box and I don't!

Why must they trick me! I always fall for it too.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I tried the Stark Box too and I have gotten nothing but clear tickets :geno:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
My only thing is I'll close out the app like clear it before I sleep and then I get these notifications that are like 15-20 mins old when I wake up and I log in and there is nothing. I'll check my inventory and it ain't there.

drat!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I got drunk and I don't know what I used my premium box on...

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I just fully ranked up Songbird after like maybe 2 weeks of her Special Mission.

Got another premium chest! I guess I mixed up the selector and the chests last night but i still don't know who it picked out the bod last night!

gently caress!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Wait I gotta use that processor for Antiman?

Fuuuuuuuuck

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What rank does he come out when you get him? Like do I need to also process 300+ bios to max him?

Oh noooo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Fried Sushi posted:

One bio at a time from the processor, and it shares the pool with all the other universal characters. So some good times

edit: I am sorry I forgot to mention that you can hit a 'Jackpot' and get TWO! bios, all seems so simple now

fuckkkkkk oh well whatever I will get him sometime I gotta

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

STAC Goat posted:

The good news is they're all really, really effective at 6* 4/17. Hell, I had AntiMan at 4/5 forever without realizing it and he was kicking rear end for me. So getting them to 4/20 and T2 probably makes them gods but isn't necessary.

What is 4/17 I assume 6* is rank or mastery

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

STAC Goat posted:

The gears. There's 4 of them and can work them from 1 to 20. So 4/17 means all four worked up to 17. You need to get them to 4/20 to T2 a character.

Getting them to 4/17 is big because it ups their damage a lot. Up to 4/15 costs Gear Up Kits and Dimension Debris. 16 and up costs bios as well. They start getting more expensive and you get "fails" after 17 so a default philosophy is to try and work everyone up to 4/17 and then pick and choose who you work to 4/20.

6* is the rank, yeah. And Level 60 is kind of assumed there.

So 6*, Level 60, 4/17 is the point where you usually see your character start to really show his or her potential.

Wicked thanks

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I KNEW THAT TONY STARK STASH WAS BS AND THEY ALL LAUGHED

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I live in small world where you grind for norn stones and bios not truly knowing what the WBU stuff is

Simple but I WANT ANTI MAN

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
It's Green Goblin

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

HebrewMagic posted:

I can't believe you're leveling kingpin

How did you know what I was doing

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
But is it SpiderDOK or CaptainDOK?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Try Marble Hebrons

Idk poo poo about gently caress but it has a ton of dudes who open good rifts and is max guild level.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Whiplash plays like poo poo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

BBPattyMeltz posted:

I just started and using Sharon Rogers has been a godsend. She wipes the floor with the story through Chapter 8 no problem at all, and then helped me get my first 50K+ score in Alliance Battle. She is practically immortal with her damage absorb, damage immune, and 2 "non targetable" moves. Plus I hear awesome things about her costume, MOAR DMG!

Her costume makes her ridiculous and I do not regret that purchase at all

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
So to rank up Proxima I have to feed her other people's bios??

huh guess I know what in going to do with all the lovely heroes I don't care about

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Jesus christ

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The Tony Stark crystal daily is the only one I buy

Been thinking about grabbing a 20bio sub for a month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema