Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Jumping on the "Black Panther is good and sexy and can solo combat relays" train. I usually go 5-3-4-3, and if you time it right, he's pretty much always in iframes. I've even had luck clearing the Cap'n male hero relays with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
What's the word on Gwenpool and Crystal's new costumes?

Also want to register my disappointment with ICR that he didn't go with 'X gon give it to ya' for a thread title

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

fart simpson posted:

It's that time again. I have 10 friend slots after a purge. Please add real big gay and let me know here in this thread. I send all my points.

Added you as Youth In Asia

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Ramadu posted:

As a heads up that team can clear stage 1 of Shadowlands to give you some more weekly BAM and chaos norns

goons tell me if im missing any of the good uniforms left

Black Bolt in a tux is nice for the damage boost. Gwenpool's supercharges her healing, and Winter Soldier's Cap uni gives some good boosts to Hobo Fist, Elsa Zombies, Strange and Car Rider when you get around to upgrading them.

edit : yeh, Sif takes her from trash to pretty good. I can solo one of the late teens fire relays with her at T2 and Hellstorm leadership.

Cool Kids Club Soda fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jun 28, 2017

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

thechalkoutline posted:

23: Save an S tier blast/universal

By save I mean you should be saving someone you know can do it, ie someone you've done it with, not just some rando you think. Great example is Enchantress is practically S tier for all of SL, but really doesn't have the DPS to pull off any of these floors, though she won't die.

Enchantress at 4/17 clears floor 23 pretty easily for me. Her charm keeps JJ and She-Hulk locked down, and I usually finish with around 30 seconds on the clock.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

NmareBfly posted:

Goonlactus is very nearly 29. :shobon:

I've been watching that progress bar slooooowly fill with bated breath. That last 2% skill cooldown is everything.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Did y'all not see Kraven shooting lazers out of his nips?!?! Literally everything else in life can wait

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Never skip leg day

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Got a 6* ticket. Should I burn it on Rhino or Lizard?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
New Spidey Homebrew costume is pretty darn good. Tier 1 420 solo'd an early relay. His 4 webs em, lets you keep attacking while half a city block drops on them, and comes off cooldown fast enough that you've only got about a second of downtime that you'll probably spend in iframes anyway.

Ironman changes are great too. I usually bring him along for the 2nd floor combat rumble for the extra damage from bringing three 6*s; Wasp does all the work while IM would fold like a wet napkin. Now he manages to stay alive the entire fight.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
I beat my head against 12-7 for a while. What ended up doing it for me was 6* Ancient One leadership, Mordo for all the teamup bonuses, and 6* Strange with his uni and a recovery obelisk. I'd use his 5 everytime it came off cooldown, then rapidly cycle canceling between his 3 and 2 as quick as I could, then use his 4 once the cooldown timer was about to expire, and repeat.

The heal on his 2 with uni helps with any damage that squeaks through, and if any big hits land, switch to A1, run away to let the team switch timer cool down a bit, pop the healing bubble, switch back over to Strange to soak up the vita rays and keep on doing.

It's the only fight in the entire story where I couldn't just switch my brain off and mash buttons. You have to be on point the entire time, too, because Surtur will wreck your poo poo in seconds if you're not paying attention. I think my final time for the mission was somewhere north of eight minutes.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Man, just realized the Sinister Six are sorely lacking in bulge. I feel the most bad for Rhino - he's got that armor grafted on to his skin, so you can see all the muscles and veins and poo poo, but dude is basically a big grey Ken doll. At least Sandman has the excuse of rocking his Grandpa's corduroys.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
When's playable Fin Fang Foom?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

navyjack posted:

Homecoming Spider-Man is absolute misery on anything that can be webbed.

I was hunting for web immune/ignore dodge obelisks for battleworld before Homebrew Spiderman and that has only intensified since his release.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Mustache Hulk.

Rulk Rogan

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
What's everybody's top choices to clear 100k in ABX? So far I've only had luck with Cher OG, Stranger Danger and Robbie Reyes. My Elsa hits about 75k when the clock runs out, but I'm using her Zombies costume. I T2'd Carnage with PoAH and attack obi, but still can't hit the target, so I must be doing something wrong.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Yeh, this is exactly what I was asking for earlier.

Until you get Odin, T2 Robbie Reyes is p good for Universal Hero. You'll need Satana's leadership, an attack iso and ITGB obby, but if you manage your rotations right you'll stay in iframes the whole time and dodge all the meteors without having to touch the d-pad.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

STAC Goat posted:

Now i just want a Beyonder WBR or Dimension Shift set. But I guess this is Thor themed so I'm hoping for the entire lame Wrecking Crew! And Thunderstrike! And Beta Ray Bill! And the frog!

Throg life

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Could it be that the Year of Tippytoe is upon us?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
I feel like I'm in Brewster's Millions trying to get this 10 milli spent.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Turkson posted:

I unlocked Odin!

And I just need to beat iThomas once tomorrow to unlock him.

RIP your gold and BAM

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

It's mustard on the hotdog and some folks don't even like mustard all that much. The hotdog gets the job done.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Zero to midnight in one post

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

OMFG MY FAVORITE COSTUME!!!!! All the crew from MH know my love for this.

I am officially at critical mast.

Imma about to bust the stitches out on my dockers. One more tease like this and I'm due for a trip to the ER

Cool Kids Club Soda fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Sep 5, 2017

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

navyjack posted:

Poor Rogue, her crippled Xmen look is that god-awful haircut

Game needed more soccer mom

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Tom Gorman posted:

bio sub character has to be cable, right?

If it is, I'm going to be so glad I skipped Spidey '99

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
I'm still trying to find my rhythm now that we're free from the tyranny of hot time. 20 runs of special missions per day is the best though, gonna help me get Vulture 420'd so much faster.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Emma Frost and the arguments about her calf size would tear this game in half, darling

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Give him his classic costume with humongous shoulder pads and he's a guaranteed husbando for me.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
AoA Wolverine's winning pose still has his claws still poking out from his dismembered stump :3:

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Worked my way up to SL floor 29, still got Strange in my pocket but the deeps ain't doing it. Does he need ITGB, or can I ditch that for a recovery/attack obi? Also thinking I should use Hela leadership

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Yo I read that when WB came people came out people were struggling with it but my mythic StarOG with full urus clears it in 8 secs idgi. Am I doing something wrong??

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Hahahahahahahaha

Get a 6* mega rank up ticket with the new event!

If you spend 10k crystals in 5 days

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

STAC Goat posted:

My OG Ghost Rider just can't do poo poo against the other GR and then eventually he just gets double teamed and taken out. I must be using his skills wrong because I definitely don't find him unkillable.

You're using his uni, right? Concentrate on taking out Thor and Ronan first and just ignore the other GR. Then just spam your invuln (where the model T does a sick donut and burns out) and fill with your autoattack. Both are physical, and he can't do jack poo poo to you. It takes a while though.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

That's the ICR post quality I've come to expect and love.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
What characters don't benefit from having an attack iso set?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

fart simpson posted:

Some of them have their own attack buffs that overwrite the iso proc buff, like Quicksilver and Elsa I think. Not sure who else.

Just to follow up on this, I did some searching and it looks like Kid Kaiju and Ronan also have a buff that cancels an attack iso. Which shows how much I know, I didn't even know Ronan had a buff!

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
T2 Yellowjacket is definitely good, even without his uni. I haven't used Sandman a lot, but Kraven and Mysterio can handle a lower floor pretty handily at T1. Doc Ock is my go to for Destroyer boss, and Ebony Maw for Ultron rumbles (just make sure his cooldown is at cap).

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Where Monica Rambeau at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Majorly bogus alert - new Battleworld requires Valkyrie for entry.