Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
I also applied to Doctor Goons, as Russad. Dunno anything about this dumb game, but Gaz broke my heart and left a Marvel sized hole in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
Dumb question, but when people say the hobo Spider-man suit is good, they’re talking about the one from Homecoming?

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
So as a relatively new player, what’s the verdict on Satana’s costume? I have enough gems to buy it while it’s on sale, but I’ve only got her at 5 stars, no mastery.

NmareBfly posted:

And her claws are like 5 inches too long.

This really bugged me while looking at her model on the home screen. If her claws were retracted she wouldn’t be able to bend her elbows.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
Anyone else having battery issues with this since the last update on iOS? I’m draining power faster than I’m charging it on my charging pad, which was never an issue before.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
With Shadowland, you really need to read the info before you enter. When they say "X has an advantage" they really mean "things that aren't X won't do any damage".

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
Who are the good candidates for CTPs? I found a transcendence (blue) one and I don’t want to waste it.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
The other day I realized I was really close to T2’ing Iron Man, so I did the 3 days of grinding and got him there, but he seems... really bad? Even at T2 his damage seems pretty anemic, and he has the toughness of a wet paper bag. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, sort of same question with Red Hulk - I’ve got his gears and skills maxed out (though not T2 yet), and he doesn’t seem to have much survivability and doesn’t dish out enough damage. Does he need his unit to shine? Is it just because he’s not T2 yet?

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
For coop, the cost to open goes up as your owned hero bonus goes up. I’m at rank 4 and it costs me 12 clear tickets per box, after the first free open.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
Beast leader with Warwolf and Wolverine did it for me. I have one ignore dodge team up (Natalie?) and then I just threw crit/physical damage team ups.

Use Beast’s 5, then switch to Warwolf and use his 5, then Wolverine. Lead with Wolverine’s 4 for the ignore dodge and then his 5 and then I just spam whatever if he’s still alive.

Took me 3 days, the first two were literally 2 seconds shy, but I can do it pretty consistently now. And if you have Beast or Warwolf (or both) at T2 it’s even easier, but mine are both T1.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
Are the Cyclops and Beast unis worth grabbing on sale? I’m thinking it might be worth having a couple extra villains.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
What obelisk do I use if I want to do timeline battles without Quicksilver locking down my entire team?

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
The 28-day login event they’re running right now gives out a 6 Star selector every week, and finishes with a T2 selector. What are the selectors limited to? The same things bios are?

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
Have resource question for y’all. I have the following dudes ready to T2:

Iron First (uni)
Red Hulk (uni)
Venom
Crystal
Black Widow
Elsa (uni)
Kraven
Shuri
Satana (uni)

I’ve got about 4800 chaos Norns, but I’ve been hesitant to spend them because I wasn’t sure what Infinity War would bring with the BO (I have all of them at one star right now). I’m just wondering if any of the above are so good with T2 that it’s worth the resource cost now.

For reference, I have 26 T2 dudes and can clear into the low 20’s in Shadowlands without issue weekly.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
It, uh, didn’t occur to me to keep running Messy Friends to find seed poo poo, so I already did Villain Siege today and now I feel dumb.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
I know RNG gonna RNG, but this X Jet fuel is some nonsense. I’ve run 50 story missions, and so far I have 6 fuel.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011

Nieuw Amsterdam posted:

Public service announcement:

Just cleaned out the deadwood on my friends list. Plenty of slots available, sign on up! I play daily.

In-game name is Nieuw Two and I’m a member of Doctor Goons.

Going to piggyback this, because I've been doing the same thing for the past few days.

IGN is Russad.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
There’s an alliance donation event currently. Double tokens, and you can buy hidden tickets from the alliance store.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
I finally T3’d Cap a few weeks ago. I’m back up to about 400 cube fragments, thinking of my next T3.

Except I have 10 of every book except Speed, which I have 0 of. I’ve been focusing on Corvus specifically for the past 2 weeks, too.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
Is that just a quest pack? Not new special missions?

Russad
Feb 19, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

They say I can but a 6* rank up ticket in the store, but nope, nowhere to be found.

It’s a selector, not a rank up ticket (so no paywall characters). It’s the “Year End Special” in the featured shop.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
I've cleared at least 120 rifts, and I'm still at 32 out of 50 McGuffins.

It's difficult not to take that kind of drop rate personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
Assuming Jean ever gets more than 4% potential, I expect I can start leveling her soon. Is the go to for realizing potential still to shoot for 10%?