Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
Almost every patch is timed to the where I start to lose interest in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

The daily quest change definitely isn't good and while I'm not happy about it, I'm in this for the long haul. Knowing the Keke God, I can see a lot of backlash on some of these newbie-killing changes and hope they may make some adjustments for the future.

With over 140 characters, game still rules. Just not their best patch unfortunately.

even though this is the worse patch in recent memory, it still doodoos on other mobile game patches.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013

NmareBfly posted:

Yeah I ticketed Loki and did it first try with 5 seconds to spare at about 10% HP. Hela - Loki - Thor and I'dve swapped in Wasp if it didn't work but it did. :toot:

Is there a consensus on which of the S6 are best? Besides vulture. I hit 4* on all of them the other day and dunno which I should be grinding for the next forever. E: I guess for shadowlands, I can always use another body.

Sandman, he is super solid

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013

Datasmurf posted:

Ended up T2ing Hulk today. That's something I didn't think I'd do in a while.

I'm on the fence about doing that, let me know how you like him.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
Just wanted to chip in and say the Corvus costume is a lot more amazing than I thought. It's a huge upgrade and I would recommend making the plunge if you are on the fence about it.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
There was a picture posted on Reddit that is an extension of the current splash art that showed more heroes in costumes. Considering that the assets are already made for starlord and Wanda Sykes, it would be dumb of them not to monetize them in another part.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013

STAC Goat posted:

The only uniforms I haven't heard anything positive about are Thor and Proxima. And its not like I've heard anyone call them bad.

I have heard there are some bugs going around with Proxima, like her bounce spear doesnt stun in the uniform. Hopefully they fix that.

I think if you don't have any thor uniform the raganarok one is better because of the card that comes with it when you max it.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

Oh seriously, I have 129 bios for Illyana, so that means 2 more days of X-gene subs into her, with just 1 needed on the last day. I guess I could take my chances with the processer.

I'm pretty sure Magik and Col don't drop from the processor

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
Did they fix the bug with her stun? It wasn't on the bounce skill anymore which is why I ended up skipping out on the Proxima Uni.

On the T3 discussion, my strat is just to horde mats until there is content that requires t3. The later t3s will probably be a lot better than these first ones, just like how it was with the t2s. There isn't much incentive to go to the very high levels of WBU as the rewards are barely better according to the datamine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013

The Dave posted:

Has any feedback come from the community about any of the new costumes being must-haves? I don't desperately need any of them but if any are like Bucky I'll invest. I guess WBU progression is my main goal in life now.

Ebony Maw is the best costume from the bunch and incredibly good.