Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Any goon teams that do Alliance Conquest that I can apply to? My other group don't really focus on it too much and I like the mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Cool thanks! Going to be applying today as CakePirate. I do Alliance Battle too and all that stuff. :)

Wilmott Snipes fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jun 16, 2017

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I haven't used them once.

That is why your Modok sits their crying, languishing in the rain. :smith:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

They would make so much money!

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Hey guys, need some advice. Would it be better to T2 Santana or Gwenpool?

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Yeah I went with Gwenpool since I have her costume, you guys were right she is great. I took out Corvus without breaking a sweat.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Vodos posted:

:toot:

I highly recommend buying the uru chest in the alliance store every day! You'll mostly get 3* or 4* but this can happen too! That's like 20M gold and shitloads of resources saved (unless you get really lucky when combining 5*s).

Huh, well thanks for the tip! :stare:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

I need advices again. Is it better to T2 mustache red hulk or Carlos Santana?

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Thanks guys, sorry for asking so many T2 questions :shobon:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

I dunno, i just did three runs and got 1st twice which was basic chests and 3rd place where i just got a heroic. :shrug:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

I have about 23 days left of bioselectors, how do you guys rank against each other Kid Kaiju, Agent Vernon or Vulture with costume? I am working on Vulture right now, but have both Kaiju and Vernon at 6* already. Just want to make sure I am focusing on the right guy, thanks!

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

I do need more speed guys to help with sl and the villain thing helps too. Should be able to T2 him soon enough, thanks!

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Yeah I just threw Web Immunity on Wolverine or battles against Spidey would go on forever.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

thechalkoutline posted:

Having T2 Wasp on the team or leading with Supergiant/Malekith also does the trick, for obo I'd run max HP / invul

Forgot about that! Yeah definitely a better idea to do that instead of a weak obo.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

C. Everett Koop posted:

fyp for roulette/gambling reality

:hai:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

I have Carnage, I was wondering what you guys think is the best Combat villain for ABX? I was looking at Rhino and he looks pretty strong was wondering if he is good enough to T2?

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Its what I thought, I guess I just got to get gud then since I only get like 50k on ABX days with him. :smith:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

I suck with Carnage in ABX. I don't know if I'm just using him all wrong. I try and just spam 5-4 and it works in other stages like WBR or regular Alliance Battle but in Extreme he always gets knocked loopy by the frost beast and dies.

Iron Fist has the same problem. I don't know if its a Combat thing or what. No one else seems to have that problem. IF stands around a lot but Carnage doesn't. So I can't really figure it out.

If you are getting knocked loopy during your Carnage animations you need an Immunity to Dodge Break Obolisk, after I got that it fixed that issue.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Also where the gently caress is Shuma Gorath? You're killing me Keke!!!

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

My friend T2'ed Lash because he is insane.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Titania has a healthy rear end.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Titania has a lot of junk in her trunk.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Largepotato posted:

SM 2099 has shiny butt cheeks.

Besides this important fact, I was wondering who you guys think is better. Vulture with stume or Shiny Butt Cheek Web Guy?

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Yeah that's what I figured, drat I almost have vulture to T2 too. :smith:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Fuuuck I have to wait one more day to T2 Antivenom and Rogue. Well that's my future fight story for the day.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

How are you guys beating ultra supergiant? Man I suck at this mode

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Tier list is bullshit, Modok is at the bottom, shameful list.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Seriously though I wish I would have T2d her instead of Nico. She is pretty great and can actually take a hit if you throw a defensive obo on her.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Yeah, can't wait to pick up Vision waifu. She'd better be awesome!

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Holy poo poo, just got a special mythical chest! Never had a mythical drop either. Probably gonna be Hulkling bios and Dimensional Debris I bet.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

I got around 350 Hela bios, a bunch of Guks, A million gold, and a 4 star Chaos ISO. :mediocre:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Yeah I have already 420'ed Hela but Cable is hungry so that works I guess.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Unlocked Scarlet Witch WB, it isn't hard just annoying. She throws out these pink midget boxes that make you small and just cuts right through your armor. But she seems pretty glass cannon though.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

The worst floors just became bearable!

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Just got Hotdog Lad to 60 and 4/20. Man Speed Abx is such a breeze now, good times!

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Yeah, real bummed about the Witcher. They better unfuck her but more likely they will just sell another 1200 crystal uniform to fix her. :smith:

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

How are you guys beating WBU Thanos? Everything I have read was "LOL, use Jean Grey n00b!". Only problem is I use her and she gets her poo poo pushed in like 25 seconds later. She does the damage great, just she is made of paper. What strikers are you guys using? I can only figure its something to do with that.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Holyshoot posted:

Who are your team ups?

I go t1 ancient one lead, t2 coulson and Jean grey maxed. Im thinking after you guys were writing, it could be because my phone slows down in the beginning. Also i go for strikers 10 % damage to supervillans.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Is it worth it to T2 Carlos Satana to help out Jean Phoenix? Or is Energy more important than Fire Damage? Just looking to output as much damage and such with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Thanks, those obolisks are really rare though right?