Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

fart simpson posted:

It's that time again. I have 10 friend slots after a purge. Please add real big gay and let me know here in this thread. I send all my points.

Sent as HotballsJohnson

Sent also to hmgkong

E: who would be best candidate for mega t2 out of xmen (magneto excluded) ?

Edit: leaning dickclops and his huge bulge

b0ng fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jun 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
What would you say your gold income per day is? I can get about 3/3.5 mil depending on how well coop and wbi treats me. I feel like I could do better than that. Stage 6 coop rewards.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Ramadu posted:

You know, I look at this and i honestly can't tell if I'd be pleased or annoyed to get all this.

I honestly don't know what to think either. Really could've used 600+ bios.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

Can someone explain these loving things to me? Like I get one that seems cool at 2*s but if I level the fucker up to 3*s its all out of whack. Is it just random all the way to the top? I don't feel like I've managed to get a single good one.

Go by the fixed stat. Level up ones with a stat you need then feed other obs to that one till you get whatever procs you want

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Wolverine
Dormy
Strange
Sharon

Those can get me 4/5 all 7 days then either Enchantress, AV, Prox, Magneto will usually get the last kill.

Strikers are Prox, Strange, Sharon, Dormy Corvus/Wolverine

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

I picked up the Elsa costume and want to get a few more. Does the Rhulk costume make him a lot better?

Yes he can easily handle WB's or SL with that great as gently caress uniform.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

:ducksiren:

Yay I made a discord! I guess you get temporary links?

https://discord.gg/99ebqu

Everybody join up, save the channel and know we can all be besties in here!

:ducksiren:

This will be the official Marvel Future Fight Discord for goons.

You know I've had a goon ff discord
For over a year right?

https://discord.gg/RGdV4E8 :/

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I did 12-7 and 12-8 with strange and basically just mashed 2 until his 5 was off of cooldown. Takes awhile but the reflect and healing on his 2 means you are constantly healing and mitigating damage. Trying to mix in other skills just got me killed.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

All the cool kids use Wasp/Jean as a leader which completely neuters all the web poo poo in TL.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

My biggest bitch about the update is having to re-uru my guys and that the 4th gear is one roll (i.e. No half and half scd/defpen). The KK costume looks decent enough, will have to see if spidey 2099 usurps him as king of speed abx

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Sometimes I cannot even be assed to go past floor 15 for the bios. The dark matter is nice for the 20-25 levels but sometimes you just say gently caress it.

Also not having a t2 coulson severely limits my wbu wins, meh

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

thechalkoutline posted:

There are bios after 15? Or was that just odd phrasing

Ever since SL changed I just stop at 15 cause :effort: and I only care about bios, so I would like to know if there were more past that

I'm pretty sure I have the roster to full clear but it takes like... 4x longer no so nty

Bad phrasing. The 20-25 stuff has about a weeks worth of BAM, so that was alright but now I can't be assed to do it.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

fart simpson posted:

OK so here's the deal: should my next T2 be Chode, Mantis, Yellowjacket, Captain Marvel, or Jane Thor?

Here's my dudes now, I don't think I have any huge gaps or weaknesses in the roster:

i really like YJ at t2. As far as risk goes I feel like either Mantis or YJ would be your best bets, maybe lean Mantis since CC is much more useful in risk.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

The Dave posted:

Still keeping me up at night: Jean or Thanos?

Should be Jean in a landslide

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Got some friends list spots cleared up. Send friend requests to HotballsJohnson

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I'm trying to get Cable done as quickly as possible. Hoping Cable is worth the rush.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Rundown on QS:

I used him in TL and auto'd him; he tore through thanos (uni)/wolv/spidey) with ease. I'm in Vibranium and you can check my cards and QS build by searching HotballsJohnson. Seems like a fast plow in missions (if that even matters) and his cost is regular BO BAM and bio requirements for leveling up. I would seriously build him pretty soon as I am pretty sure he is the best speed by far and a well done native T2. He does not seem like a bad investment.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

fart simpson posted:

Yeah he's good. Mine is at level 56 without a dodge ignore obelisk and I got 165k in XAB on my first try plus he's owning in timeline

Yeah I just did 150K in abx and I just button mashed. He's by far the best cheap BAM native T2.

Edit: even over Proxima.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I still upgrade cards because I don't have perfect rolls on cards. RNG for cards is loving brutal, and I've been doing rifts for months and months. The energy cost combined with how much it takes to get a 6* card is really bad.

My question: who are the premier WB strikers? I don't have Thanos, Wanda or Apoc, but given every other character who would you use (corvus dodge ignore strikers excluded)?

b0ng fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Oct 10, 2017

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

thechalkoutline posted:

Whelp so I used up all my luck for the rest of the year.

I was teased by some forums poster that said he bought the new card pack and got the GotG card, so I wondered how much it cost... 675? That's less then the :10bux: I was expecting

Had a couple thousand just from the daily deal, what the hell:

WOW I wonder how it rolled:

loving TRIFECTA, [url=https://youtu.be/oYmqJl4MoNI?t=16]YES bout TIME i got a lucky break in this game and I CLUTCHED THE GRENADE LAUNCEHR

You have the exact guardians card down to the rolls and quality. That's soo eerie (search HotballsJohnson if you want to take a peek.

Also got a few friends spots open send them through

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

So I have a t2 anti man if you guys want a write up I’ll do one

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I’ve got some done but I need to see him in ABX to give all aspects of the game some attaention. One thing is for sure though, he is not good in timeline.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I’m with you guys no more crystal spending unless it’s a megaT2 deal. I did my first four pulls on the loot boxes, got what i wanted and am done with them.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Russad posted:

Dumb question, but when people say the hobo Spider-man suit is good, they’re talking about the one from Homecoming?

That would be the one!

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Loten posted:

What should I be spending my christmas coins or whatever on?

Your only options are custom gear and comic card chests so there is no right or wrong answer here.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

bagrada posted:

Nice. My Thanos is 5* with enough BAM to combine for 6* but I underestimated how many bios he'll need and ran out getting him to 55. Now I get to decide between leveling him the rest of the way or saving for Jean (need 10 days for Storm, Cyclops is at 20/20/20/15).

Question, what all do Strikers give you? Their specifically mentioned bonus is obvious (ie +10% supervillain damage from Sharog). They sometimes show up with an attack randomly when you hit or when you are hit and that's easy enough to find out. They all show up and attack briefly when you hit the purple button. Do they give team bonuses, like do you get the Love Triangle bonus if you have Jean lead with Wolverine and Cyclops as strikers? Do they give ally bonuses like Coulson's, Warwolf's or Mantis' if they are in the striker team? I kill all the normal bosses up through Cable trivially and iThanos with some effort, but to speed things along I'm always torn whether to stack the strikers with my best guys (like Wolverine and Quicksilver when using an energy hero) or stack damage type bonus to the point that you throw in a newly 6/0/60 Crystal with gear at 5 just for the +energy damage to your lead.

I usually rank how hard the strikers hit or if they time stop at the top of my list. I use strange/dormy/Odin/Jean/wolv/ with Prox as the fill in

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

Did I miss something or is Cable really delicate? he does good damage, but he gets killed really quickly.

Start with his 4, then 1 then 3 then 5. I put the CTP of energy on him and he basically shits out so much damage his squish does not come into play. He’s the guy I use to beat up WBU’s and I am loving terrible at this game.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

fart simpson posted:

Actually he surpasses Jean

Yes. With a ctp his five nukes world bosses before the shield expires. And yes I had trouble with Wanda as well at first but sh goes down now just like the rest of them.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

What was the last actually good paywall character? I’m guessing agent venom or spidey 2099 but neither character is a must have for any game modes. Carnage was great for AB and then ABX

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

bagrada posted:

Is there an immunity to silence or do I just have to write off ABX combat villain day until I T2 Carnage (he's 20/20/20/19) and get his rotation down to avoid it with iframes? That's my worst ABX, I can get to 50k for most rewards on Dr Strange and Anti-Man days and easily zip past 100k with Wolverine, Nova and Quicksilver (used on freebie day too). I won't have Apoc for a while, and my Beast is still T1 though I have the uni that lets him lead Carnage. T1 Sandman is my third best and is tanky but does no damage yet.

Immunity to snare obelisk is what you need.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Where do you guys get all your CTPs from? I've only gotten one and it was from a the Cinematic thing. The way you guys talk about them it sounds like you all have a bunch.

I got mine from maxing the Thor ragnarok uni (ctp of energy). You can get another by maxing the Hela’s uni (ctp energy) You get another from maxing Hulk (ctp of refinement) uni. I have not gotten any from story/special mission drops.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

The Question IRL posted:

The Reddit was saying that a post from China was listing Adam Warlocks cost at about 4,400 or so Crystals.
If that puts him at level 1, 1 star that's pretty expensive. Considering for 6K you could get Magneto at 6 stars, other bonus content and he ends up being Tier 2 fairly quickly.

Warlock is a native T2 (allegedly) and magneto was a T1.

God those assclowns on Reddit are super salty about this update.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

What’s the toughest/most annoying team to fight against in AC/risk?////

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Was forced to pick Inhumans then forced over to Mutants. It’s whatever.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

verbal enema posted:

Which one of you is HotballsJohnson

Me

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

verbal enema posted:

You have a good name am I'm said I couldn't do your right because I'm at work

Tom Gorman posted:

He has a Charlie Morton av, he can be HotballsJohnson I guess.

Both of you are angels 👼

I was looking at getting the legendary battle pack but thankfully the smart people in Hebrons steered me away from that bad decision and I thank them. The uniforms are way better than that crapola.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

The Dave posted:

Any more about it?

These Infinity War costumes are gonna drain me, and round 2 isn't even here yet.

Gives him a ton more DPS and survivablity and this is with the costume only at advanced. I say if you hadcorvus built up already it would beagood purchase for sure.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Steve Vader posted:

So who's the best candidate for the CTP of Energy? Blue Marvel?

I would say anti-man and cable are both good options as well as Quicksilver. All are useable in all modes and get a serious jump in damage from a CTP of energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

space marine todd posted:

Is Sharon Rogers still the best starter?

I would say so. Easiest to use and win with, even when she’s not fully maxed out, can do any mode that a newer player needs in order to better their roster.