Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Applied for Goonlactus. Game seems fun.
*edit* in game as LotenificationFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

What should I be spending my christmas coins or whatever on?

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

It wont let me start the final battle even though I have Logans AOA uniform. I tired taking it off and putting it back on but it still won't let me.

It's got to be a leveled up to rare AoA uniform

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Further down that page it has some pre-registration reward depending on how many people do it for ~500 (200 + 300) crystals and 10 biometrics.

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Dravs posted:

I got super fed up with just facing timeline battles of Wolverine + 2 others so I tried to whale myself through the x-men epic quest. Finally stuck on the bit where it wants something like 3 rank 6 BAM. Going to cost around 16.5 million apparently :smithicide:

There is the exact same step on the Strange epic quest. Took a lot of world bosses and Shadowland but I've finally finished both as of today. I'm trying to remember buy you need T2 materials for the +15 character gear on Wolverine too.

*I haven't done Strange's gears yet, so I'm guessing he needs BAM while Wolverine needed mutant feathers and farts.

Loten fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Jan 29, 2018

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Who do you guys refer to when you say "A1"?

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Ah yes, A1 Accessory Imports, I'm yet to unlock that character...

STAC Goat posted:

Ancient One

Thanks.

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I need friends who I can send friend points to every single day. I also pop Rifts every day.

I am still addicted basically. Whale out with me.

Add ICR THE SUN GOD for friendship. thanks you

Can confirm. ICR pops many rifts all the time.

Can someone please remind me what the deal is with summoning in a dude to assist you during a level? Does the owner of that character get anything?
How do you choose who you send to other people? Is it your "main"?

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

The new Thor uni adds a ton of survivability, which I found was an issue with the Ragnarok uni.

Also it makes the circles on his chest light up!

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

yeah if Spiderman is seriously up next I will hold off my impending spend on T3ing cap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

I'm dropping this game from my daily mobile binge. So feel free to remove me from friends list/guilds etc. I've been clean a whole 48 hours and not feeling any urge to log back in, going to stick with just Strike Force for a while.