Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I applied to Doctor Goons as ApplesauceBoss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

I'm going to keep choosing T2 tickets until I have all the top tier characters at t2. That helps my progression much more than anything, and anyways, I still cannot beat the final Thor legendary or the BP Extreme vs Klaw. No matter what I do, I die so quickly. This is probably because I will never understand iframes that it seems like almost all modern games rely on. It also seems kind of silly to have a fremium phone came to have the same kind of mechanics as a Soulsborne game.

I don't have great ISO's or cards or anything for my Black Panther and I barely beat the Extreme Mission even after the nerf, but putting after I put an Obelisk that heals on him I've been able to hover around 50-60% health on completion. If you can manage to make one like that it should help. I don't think I'll end up getting the 90% HP remaining bonus reward anytime soon though. I'm always starting an animation for an attack that keeps me in place when he decides to ram his car into me.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

How do I make a healing ob? It's not clear which one to start with.

It's just a random extra effect unfortunately, so you just have to get lucky with making one that has something useful on it. Right now I'm rerolling the effect on my Wolverine's obelisk and I've gotten lightning damage as an extra effect two times in a row.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

That looks like a terrible photoshop of Daisy Johnson. Is that supposed to be a place holder or something?

Also I'd be really upset if that's real because I just fed 170 Jane biometrics to my Quicksilver because I figured there'd be an incredibly low chance of her getting a new costume that would make it worth t2ing her.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Update is finally available for android.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I got the Emma pack because even if I don't tier 2 her, a 6 star character for 2500 crystals seemed pretty good. I was putting off doing Shadowland til now, and she was pretty untouchable in the mid level I did with her.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Zokari posted:

Both Jean and Adam are banned this week in Vibranium. RIP me.

Also my no-uniform Wolverine has a pretty decent record against the new-uniform Wolverine. I don't think it's very good.

I don't think I've come across the new wolverine uni yet in Vibranium, but then again I only pay attention to half of my matches. I'm glad it doesn't seem like it's completely necessary since I'm still winning most of my matches so I can keep saving up my crystals.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Spent mine on getting Skurge from 1* to 6*. I'm planning on spending my next one on Mantis since I don't have her yet, but I'm not sure what to do with the third week's selector. I've decided on using the tier2 selector on Robbie Reyes since my Universal heroes are a little lacking. For the third week, I'm trying to decide between Titania since I don't have her yet, Inferno even though I won't get the uni for a while, or Medusa. I could grab it on Misty Knight even though she's already at 3* just to buff up my Luna Snow and maybe hope she gets a good Netflix Uni.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Finally got to SL Floor 27 and oh boy does the difficulty pick up a bit. I tried to save Quicksilver as long as I could, but hopefully I'll be able to save him next time to give it a try. It'll be a bit before I have any other t2 characters besides him and maybe Wolverine that could even have a shot at that unfortunately.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Oh I definitely have to use Wolverine and Beast by themselves in some floors to even reach floor 27, so it might be a while before I can actually tackle it.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I wonder if they'll end up just giving Wasp a new uni when the next Ant-Man movie comes out or if they'll make her a new character instead.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

They'll make Fantastic Four epic quests and Silver Surfer would need a Magneto-like crystal pack. Doom would be like getting Jean all over again.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Yeah I was stuck on Inhumans so I got enough to get Colossus to 4*. It's not that shocking to me since we'd pull ahead every once in a while so we still stood a chance.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

The only thing that T2 MODOK can handle on his own is an early story mission

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I have 1% of your gold

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I don't have that many dudes t2'd yet, but I'm glad other people are getting more poo poo to do. I'm not too excited about the idea of having to spend a ton of crystals to get t3 Emma down the line if they still require Bios.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Just opened my first special legendary chest from co-op and of course it was filled with garbage. Ah well, at least the update is coming.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

grats on your guks, debris, those norns you already have 10k of, and bullseye bios

Right on everything except the bios. I wish I got bios to feed to dudes at least.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

All those crystals gone, but I ended up grabbing unis for everyone except Thor and Spidey since I their last ones are still good or Corvus and Proxima Midnight because I don't plan on leveling them up yet unless those unis make them incredible.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

New Cap is pretty ridiculous and satisfying to use, and I might cave in and grab new Spider-Man when I get enough crystals after hearing about how good he is.

I'm still working on getting Thanos to 6* so I don't have the bios to see how much more levels on people makes a difference yet.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I think you've always been able to do that, or at least since I started playing again a few months ago.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I haven't regretted buying any of the new unis, and they all pulled their weight in Shadowlands. I don't have anyone like Cable or Jean at 6* yet, but I've been able to get to the 30th floor finally thanks to my Cap, Widow, Iron Man, and Winter Soldier being that much better. I should be able to get Thanos to 6* in a few days and finally beat Shadowlands unless I screw something up.

Is there anything special about Daredevil that I should know about?

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

How the hell do you get past Floors 27 and 29 without the big native T2s? You're a much better player than I am.

Floor 30 Daredevil just seems to have a high dodge so if you can use a Bullseye leadership or something it helps. I usually use Cable because he's got the same Ignore Dodge leadership and you can just spam the 5. But I've beaten Daredevil with a bunch of Combat people like Wolverine, Carnage, and Agent Venom.

I beat floor 27 with Wolverine, Cap, and Spider-Man and for 29 I used Quicksilver with Shuri and he tore through them pretty easily. I'll try to save Wolverine for 30 next time.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I just got mine on Killmonger but I can't decide who to put the CTP of Energy on. I could put it on Cable, but he has to wait til Jean gets 6* before I finish working on him. Who else works well with that particular CTP?

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I saved up enough crystals for another uni and man I know the rest of the Infinity War costumes are coming, but it's real hard not to buy Thor's uni even though I already have his Ragnarok one. I keep trying to convince myself that maybe they'll make War Machine's as good as Bucky's or maybe they'll make Hulkbuster useful again.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I haven't regretted buying Iron Man's uni in the slightest. Widow is also pretty good with her new uni imo, and there's a video someone posted on reddit of their Widow soloing SL 29 but that's level 70 with probably amazing poo poo on her.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I put my first one on Quicksilver

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I've got a weird bug with my Yellowjacket's ISO-8 Set. My first slot is completely empty but I can't put anything in there or change it. I know he had his full set at one point, but now it's just completely gone and since I can't put a new iso in there I can't activate his set bonus. How do you submit bug reports in this game?

Also even with the 50% re-roll discount I still hate this crap. 90 rerolls without an 8 set

A surfing dog?! fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Aug 28, 2018

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

This time I'll spend my free 6* stuff on MODOK

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

im actually in some crappy random max level alliance because I wasn't sure if I was going to play much again, and being the only dude to do the alliance conquest is cool because I get a good participation chest off just controlling one or two areas near the start and letting the other teams win.

also being #1 in alliance battle all the time is pretty fun I guess. I'm just missing out on whatever happens if you do well with the raid and being able to leech norn stones of chaos off dudes with the request.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Every new character is paywalled lol

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Stunt Rock posted:

Iron Hammer is available via selectors so, not a paywall.

Oh I read that as being the one you had to pay for like Carnage and Valkyrie, I'm glad I'm wrong.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Scarlet Witch should have been mashed up with MODOK instead so we could finally have sexy waifu MODOK.

Mental
Organism
Designed
Only for
Kissing

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Started the Heroic Quest without really reading it, so I'm gonna have to wait til tomorrow to get past a couple missions in since I already did the daily missions.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

After buying the ugly quicksilver costume, I was wondering what some other terrible costumes are available from the comics that they could force us to use for the power boost. I remember back when Star Lord had to wear that dumb space armor too

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

If anyone's planning on doing the Arachknight heroic quest stuff, here's a link to the first segment. https://imgur.com/gallery/0uivy5h

Pretty good idea to check it out since they do crap like "Clear two Villain Sieges" then "Clear Villain Siege on hard" some missions later.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I'm tanking my timeline ranking so I can deal with these win 10 timeline quests when they come. Decided to go with my team from back when I first quit - Hulkbuster with Heavy Duty Armor uni, Silk, and Fem Loki

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Oh man, I thought that was placeholder art for the new uni faces. That poo poo looks like it belongs in a coloring book.

Hawkeye is doomed to be poo poo tier forever.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Try to think of it as saving your crystals for a potential black friday uni sale. Getting Pyslocke gets you a bunch of crystals anyway, and the sooner you get her the sooner you can get more biometrics to feed other people when shes capped out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

With her costume she can solo low to mid levels of SL easily enough. I haven't bothered trying anything too high with her. She can survive in Alliance Battle Extreme, but only does okay at best. Still not good for Timeline if that matters to you at all.