Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What is all this juice talk about, I feel like I'm missing something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Fathis Munk posted:

Warhams players are constantly juicing up.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Fathis Munk posted:

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Compromise, buy Chinese imitation juice and models.

Same, but North Korean Juche, and no models.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Should say succulentus or some other Latin equivalent of juicy imo.

E: succulentus is also good because the french version of that word means super tasty.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I read super tasty in the SUPER HOT voice

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I'm helping my wife to built a female space marine army. These are her primaris marines and captain in gravitus armour. She is having difficulty coming up with what chapter she wants and a name. Her colors are going to be red and gold. So far idea names are: daughters of the dragon, the iron maidens, and Baal's bitches. If y'all have any ideas on names or chapters let us know.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Moola posted:

I read super tasty in the SUPER HOT voice

It should say this when you get a multikill

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

It should say this when you get a multikill

:yeah:

Chill la Chill posted:

I'm helping my wife to built a female space marine army. These are her primaris marines and captain in gravitus armour. She is having difficulty coming up with what chapter she wants and a name. Her colors are going to be red and gold. So far idea names are: daughters of the dragon, the iron maidens, and Baal's bitches. If y'all have any ideas on names or chapters let us know.

the Sisters of Battle!

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Sisters of Baaltle

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Baalkyries

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The Red Tides

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Militarum Tampaxstus

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Realtalk, the Iron Maidens is pretty solid

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Thirding Iron Maidens.

Helion
Apr 28, 2008
The Iron Madins spelled like that on every banner to drive your :spergin: opponents mad.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Daughters of the Dragon is a good name for an army with lots of meltas and flamers.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
Iron Maddens.

Then you play blood bowl.

WhiteWolf123
Jun 18, 2008

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
Iron Maidens is pretty cool, ya.

Daughters of the Dragon would make for a cool counts-as Salamanders army; loading up on flamers and melta weapons, and you can scratch-build a custom character that has Vulkan He'Stan's rules, but fits her army's fluff.

Either way, have fun with the project!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

A chapter of women marines maybe don't need a name that mainly points out that they're women. Like, if being women is their defining feature, that's reducing them to their gender.

Call them something like the rear end Kickers or the Battle Killers or whatever. Oh, the Battle Killers are all women? Yeah, but they're best known for all the famous battles they killed.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Leperflesh posted:

A chapter of women marines maybe don't need a name that mainly points out that they're women. Like, if being women is their defining feature, that's reducing them to their gender.

Call them something like the rear end Kickers or the Battle Killers or whatever. Oh, the Battle Killers are all women? Yeah, but they're best known for all the famous battles they killed.

I think those were names his wife came up with for her chapter, though?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah and they're fine, just offering another perspective.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Baalin' Outta Control

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Chill la Chill posted:

Titty marines. Someone post the pic

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

Chill la Chill posted:

The Bitchkillas.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Roboute's Girly Men.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Fathis Munk posted:

There's an old story from an archived 40k thread about some Goons playing 40k at a table in a FLGS, and in came a guy with his wife and little kids. Said guy was either checking to see if his pro painted stuff had sold, or if his recently nerfed stuff put into the second hand cabinet for resale at less than half the price had sold. Little girl asked if they would get to have juice this week, and he said no, and sunk all the money plus what was in his pocket into buying the next stack of full price flavour of the month Geedubs plastics.

It's a parable for how terrible the people who play 40k are, and for how terrible the company that makes 40k is.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Jun 12, 2017

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Hard Baalers

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

NTRabbit posted:

There's an old story from an archived 40k thread about some Goons playing 40k at a table in a FLGS, and in came a guy with his wife and little kids. Said guy was either checking to see if his pro painted stuff had sold, or if his recently nerfed stuff put into the second hand cabinet for resale at less than half the price had sold. Little girl asked if they would get to have juice this week, and he said no, and sunk all the money plus what was in his pocket into buying the next stack of full price flavour of the month Geedubs plastics.

It's a parable for how terrible the people who play 40k are, and for how terrible the company that makes 40k is.

:stare:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

NTRabbit posted:

The funny thing is, I can imagine that he looked exactly like the grogs that still buy 40k at the stores I go to.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Baal Breakers

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
hams are bad

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moola posted:

hams are bad

:agreed:

Ham is by far the worst cut of pork.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I dunno, it can be real good if you dry it

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Poultry supremacy!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
love me some honeyed gamon

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
http://tutofig.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/How-to-make-a-Female-Space-Marine-in-Robes-Simple-5-minute-tutorial.jpg

Lazy phone post

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Baal Busters

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Didn't Baal literally explode in the 8th fluff? Thatd make Baal Busters ironic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
Children of baaldom

Or the even more low effort children of bradom

• Locked thread