Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

etalian posted:

Killjoys gets points for being the first TV show in history to have a fabulous warlord.

He and Captain Shakespeare from stardust should have adventures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sammus posted:

This show is pretty plot-less, but as long as the android is around I'll keep watching.

If that's your bar I suggest Lost Girl, see a lot more Android there

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tiggum posted:

The only reason to watch it is to see Zoie Palmer trying to act human and failing*.

*failing while having lots of pg lesbian sex, if that's your thing

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Invalid Validation posted:

I wish the guy who plays Ryo wouldn't speak. The girl samurai has a more threatening presence than he does.

Yeah, she's good in Netflix's GLOW series too

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Joke's on you, the entire season is just them trapped in a simulation. This was just a simulation in the simulation.

It's Dallas all over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Is RDA not retired? Should have Tapping direct and Flanigan guest

• Locked thread