Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

They explicitly said in this episode that space Japan was not involved in the corporate war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Tiggum posted:

Eating Pattern is probably my favourite single episode.

You misspelled Brigadoom.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I was amused that they are using the recall function as a reason to not use the blink drive all the time.

Oh no, scientist guy may pull you back to the past every once and while but since you have a functioning drive you can, I dunno, just leave again after you tell him to knock it off.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

FYI, September 25th seems to be the date season 3 comes out on Netflix.

I stopped watching a few episodes ago with the intent to binge on Netflix when it comes out, so this is good news for me.

• Locked thread