Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Episodes like this always remind me of the Batman Animated Series where Batman is trapped in a dream machine, specifically when hes tipped off its a dream because he can't read anything and kills himself to wake himself up ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perchance_to_Dream_(Batman:_The_Animated_Series)

Android is going to realize something is up though when shes not charged up completely during her cycle and tries to track down the possible errors as to why that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Tiggum posted:

I assumed that was what was happening with the computer screen and pill bottle, but the option they went with was just as dumb. If he looked at the screen expecting to see certain information there, shouldn't his subconscious have just filled it in? That "we didn't set the detail level high enough" excuse doesn't really make sense if all the information is coming from his brain anyway.

He doesn't have a huge medical background so if his brain just filled it with random information it would still be a red flag to him, especially if it wasn't even medical looking text. If I'm playing devils advocate here perhaps the process they are using to probe his mind requires parts of his brain to be less active to work well, sort of letting them focus on a certain part of the mind/memories and that they are suppressing the other parts at the risk of the mind noticing the missing areas and in this case they had dulled it too much in their focus that it came at the cost of fine details?

science fiction!

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Ups_rail posted:

I really dont like the pacing of this show.

We had how many time travel episodes so close together?

It would have tied better together to have that weird time device play a roll then the blink drive.

Also they had to many teasers at the end of the episode having 2 or 3 things hinted at and then smash credits is just weird.

Yes but now we have Apple and Soccer Mom Two.

• Locked thread