Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Joseph Mallozi also blogged about his grand plans for Stargate Atlantis Season 6 and the Atlantis movie :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I feel like I've missed an episode somewhere. Was there any previous hint before the finale that two was infected?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Yeah, it's pretty obvious from the Ferris Corps woman showing her infected eyes and smiling as they escape that it was her doing.

Right, I think this is what I missed. I don't remember that scene at all.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

TTerrible posted:

Joseph Mallozi also blogged about his grand plans for Stargate Atlantis Season 6 and the Atlantis movie :v:

This does suck though. It was getting pretty good. OH well!

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
There was a couple of weeks of Mallozi talking to interested parties that slowly, one by one, said no.

...then Netflix announced they're dropping $500 million on Canadian shows or something. He quoted it on twitter with nothing but :thunk:

He tried a whole lot.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
As soon as he started posting on his blog about his grand plans poo poo was doomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
There is no way that would have gone well.

• Locked thread