Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

etalian posted:

Here's the link to Season 3 on Amazon for people who don't have a SyFy Subscription
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072K9Z6PR/ref=pe_385040_118058080_TE_M1DP

GreenNight fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jun 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Double episode premier tomorrow night.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episodes

Being Better Is So Much Harder; It Doesn't Have to Be Like This

In the Season 3 premiere, the scattered survivors of EOS-7 battle to regroup amidst the backdrop of corporate war. Ryo Ishida, now emperor of Zairon, makes an enemy of his former allies, while the past comes back to haunt the crew of the Raza.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I want some of that Android casserole.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Uhh next weeks preview reminds me of a certain Stargate episode. Makes sense since the same guy wrote em both.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Her sole purpose was to die so she could put a wedge between Ryo and Knives.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Per Joe's blog

quote:

ALSO – last night, Syfy aired a promo for next week’s episode…but it was actually a promo for Episode 304 (“All The Time In The World”) rather than Episode 303 (“Welcome To The Revolution”).

Bunch of morons.

Also internationally there is an after show After Dark. US viewers can watch it on Syfy.com. Canadian viewers? Can't watch it anywhere.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

While it hasn't yet been picked up for Season 4, the S4 writers room starts up tomorrow. Per Joe:

quote:

Dark Matter season 4 writers’ room tomorrow. I’ve written up and distributed by plans for DM YR4 including seasonal and character arcs, story springboards, and a many of the beats I want to hit for the opening two-parter…that will be even bigger than season 3’s opener, if you can believe it. Joining me in the writers’ room this year will be series co-creator Paul Mullie, Co-Exec Producer Ivon Bartok, Co-Producer Alison Hepburn, and – making his Dark Matter debut – Stargate veteran Carl Binder.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Added to the OP. You can also use the Syfy app on Roku, etc.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Murder bot programming vs I love my family programming.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah, it's especially apparent later in the show.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Here is the Dark Matter after show, After Dark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Er-bJ_NGUs

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Welcome To The Revolution

After receiving a distress call from a former associate, the crew of the Raza find themselves in the middle of a colony’s fight for independence.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I mean look he has like 14 other shows he needs to guest star in.

Also apparently they needed people to replace Nyx and the doctor.

GreenNight fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jun 17, 2017

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

After Dark for ep3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWAtQelOPOI

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

All the Time in the World

Unbeknownst to the rest of the crew, Three has been trapped in a time loop, reliving the same day.

Hmm this seems like a certain SG1 episode. Written by the same guy even.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

So you're saying they missed their window of opportunity?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Joe has said multiple times that the story ends with season 5. I'm sure it can be renewed past that, but that's what he has planned for.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

FYI, I meant Joseph Mallozzi - writer/creator/showrunner.

Blog: https://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They all seem to be having a blast in the behind the scenes vids and pics.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

After Dark for the latest episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh1e3U4PzJQ

Edit: nevermind, that's a lovely review show. After Dark is coming tomorrow.

GreenNight fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jun 26, 2017

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I have no idea who the two new people are or how/when they got on the ship.

Last episode in the mining colony, he worked for their handler and she is his guard. He asked if they could come with. Maybe it's a better show to binge. They expect you to follow it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

From what I gathered, it was the actors choice.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Apparently in the latest episode, Anthony Lemke (three) improvised the spoons and hat during the signing scene. Along with a few other scenes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hate to break it to you but (big future spoiler) aliens are coming

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Give It Up, Princess

The crew must rescue kidnapped royalty to retrieve a file which could halt intergalactic war.

Remember, Killjoys season premier is tonight before Dark Matter.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Space Crabs posted:

I just hope Canadian space quarry makes an appearance soon

It did but on the premier of Killjoys!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

This season has been an uptick in quality, but it's the same show. Depends what you're looking for. It'll never be on the level of The Expanse.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

One More Card to Play

It's Raza vs Raza when other dimensional alternates of the crew steal weapons, the real crew must get them back.

Hmm.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's cheesy but gets to be a ton of fun. Don't go in expecting some serious space opera.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah Joe has mentioned that his budget is a fraction of what SG1 had and SG1 was quite a few years ago.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Knives just misses Scott Pilgrim.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I don't disagree and I'm psyched that 12 Monkeys will get a proper sendoff.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Wish I Could Believe You

A familiar face returns as one of the Raza crew learns a game changing bombshell about their past.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That PSVR will be in a dozen episodes with different tape and coloring.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Guessing Three killed his girlfriend and the android has some rogue AI or virus or something controlling her when she is recharging.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

ComicCon

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Dunno what you mean.

Oh.

More: https://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/07/20/july-20-2017-heads-up-dark-matter-at-sdcc/

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Hot Chocolate

While providing safe transport for some allies, The Raza comes under attack from within.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Isn't That a Paradox?

When the Blink Drive self activates during a diagnostic, the Raza and its crew are transported through space and time.

• Locked thread