Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
drat, that sucks. I really enjoyed this show: it felt like if Firefly never got cancelled but did get a little silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

So this is cancelled? that blows, I really enjoyed this show and it's music.

iirc lemme do a round up of threads with no ends

Will 5 ever find her sister?
whats up with Sara, did she get her body? does she know what 3 did, etc?
will 3 remember what 4 said?
is Roger Cross dead, and if not where did he go?
whats up with the black ships?
something about Zairon
what will happen with the Android?

I'm sure there are plenty more but these are the ones I remember at the moment. drat shame.

For the record Killjoys is awesome and all the interactions between the Jacoby bros and anyone with Pree are gold.

It sucks because they had a 5 year arc planned that would answer all of those questions. Mallozi has been blowing up twitter trying to get it picked up and the cast seems pretty game for more, it's just a question of is it worth the subscribers to some network? I think netflix/hulu are a long shot, but maybe a smaller network who needs more :airquote: original :airquote: content may pick it up for 26 more episodes. Then again, netflix has a $7B production budget next year, so WHO KNOWS???

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Man, screw you bittervet tv junkies, I totally would've bought their dumb stargate streaming service for some more :sicknasty: android action. :colbert:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Invalid Validation posted:

I’m just going to assume he had no real idea where the story was going for a couple of seasons and he thought his previous success would keep it renewed cause there isn’t much else to turn to.

Eh, I think network/cable audiences have shorter attention spans and showrunners like Mallozzi or Fuller, who have slow-burning plotlines, would be better off with streaming services which let them bang out a whole season at once and don't care much for ratings, more for critical acclaim.

• Locked thread