Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
a byob key'd board

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

what happened to laura??? im actually legit sad now -- perhaps i should seek therapy...HA how very~

nice keyboard tho but it looks like it would be a few sizes too small for me...love the colours and lights!

Impkins Patootie fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jun 9, 2017

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
it's missing F5

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

DirtyBear

i like the way your clicks clack OP

Darkman Fanpage
a keyboard with only the keys L O and L

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

King of the Beach posted:

what happened to laura??? im actually legit sad now -- perhaps i should seek therapy...HA how very~

yeah me too, it was risky. i was actually trying to find a new laura avatar and i made a gif, and i tried to make it small enough online, but couldn't make the file size small enough without it looking horrible. i don't have the programs or the know how to make a good lookin gif anymore. i was looking through all my gifs and i found this one i made for someone in like 2008 or something

Starman Super DX posted:

it's missing F5

also the eject key, so i can eject my CDs that i listen to easily

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
where's the ctrl key

HOW THE gently caress AM I SUPPOSED TO GAME WITH THIS

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Putty posted:

where's the ctrl key

HOW THE gently caress AM I SUPPOSED TO GAME WITH THIS

you press code + c for ctrl

press code and double tap c for copy

yeah actually they will

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

it might not be able to type the funny numbers but dammit I want one

Impkins Patootie

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

yeah me too, it was risky. i was actually trying to find a new laura avatar and i made a gif, and i tried to make it small enough online, but couldn't make the file size small enough without it looking horrible. i don't have the programs or the know how to make a good lookin gif anymore. i was looking through all my gifs and i found this one i made for someone in like 2008 or something

also the eject key, so i can eject my CDs that i listen to easily

noted, ill see if i can werk something out and if so ill pm or link the file if u want... even if u don't want to change it at least u can hold onto it

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

King of the Beach posted:

noted, ill see if i can werk something out and if so ill pm or link the file if u want... even if u don't want to change it at least u can hold onto it

thank u! there's actually one i want that i uploaded a while ago here:

but let me know if you have any other ideas

e: looks like it loops bad tho

Manifisto

hmmm I had to use a bunch of tricks but here it is av size and under 150k

the problem is the squiggles; each frame is different enough from the last one to compress badly

DirtyBear

Mask out the parts that don't change like her hair inside the lines so they can be still, and only animate the moving parts

Message sent from my SA Max Ashen

Manifisto

DirtyBear posted:

Mask out the parts that don't change like her hair inside the lines so they can be still, and only animate the moving parts

actually you'll find that the methods I used included printing the gif out, hand-editing the pixels with crayola crayons and magic markers, scanning everything back in and hand-merging the layers using a homebrew fractal compression technique

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
hmm i guess it's really hard, but thanks for the effort, i may use it anyway at a faster animated speed

my previous one i think was done pretty well iirc, and i have no idea what wizardry could possibly be done to it to do that

DirtyBear posted:

yeah maybe this wizardry

Manifisto

well I will be honest the one I did looks fine to my eyes, I was just explaining why it took some trickery

if you see issues with it that's ok, I just would have to know what the problems were. sure if you zoom in it's a little grainy and artifacty but I don't think that's very noticeable at normal viewing distances. the "squigliness" and some of the compression artifacts are present in the original you provided. it is squigglevision after all!

here is another take on it, which has less artifacting

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Manifisto posted:

well I will be honest the one I did looks fine to my eyes, I was just explaining why it took some trickery

if you see issues with it that's ok, I just would have to know what the problems were. sure if you zoom in it's a little grainy and artifacty but I don't think that's very noticeable at normal viewing distances. the "squigliness" and some of the compression artifacts are present in the original you provided. it is squigglevision after all!

here is another take on it, which has less artifacting

this one looks great!!

yes, i think the artifacting was the big difference. what would be a good title under it?

i am going to wait a bit, but i will use it thank you :) :) :)

Manifisto

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

this one looks great!!

yes, i think the artifacting was the big difference. what would be a good title under it?

i am going to wait a bit, but i will use it thank you :) :) :)

my pleasure! I always sort of forget just how different things look on different monitors. what wasn't noticeable on mine might have been very obvious on yours.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Starman Super DX posted:

it's missing F5

dont refresh :justpost:

alnilam

Impkins Patootie

Manifisto posted:

hmmm I had to use a bunch of tricks but here it is av size and under 150k

the problem is the squiggles; each frame is different enough from the last one to compress badly

lazy me appreciates ur kind gesture

yea seen m8 squigglevision makes 4 a significant challenge with this sort of problem

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ass

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

Good Job

Darkman Fanpage

the fry "shut up and take my money" screenshot.jpg

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

i have truly taken this to heart... ty kind sir

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
No "any" key? 3/5, would not purchase

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
It's one of those amazon one button ordering dongles, but it just posts frogs in the wednesday thread.

vanisher

Jedrick posted:

It's one of those amazon one button ordering dongles, but it just posts frogs in the wednesday thread.

SleepySip

gay ass yobere come back frOM the dead
speaking of aesthetic keyboards woahh nelly is this one a yobber

alnilam

SleepySip posted:

extremely good

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high

SleepySip posted:

Do they make one in Papyrus for formal occasions?

Manifisto

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Do they make one in Papyrus for formal occasions?

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

SleepySip posted:

very helpful that the space bar is labeled. this is good keyboard design

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

SleepySip posted:

This keyboard only types in Comic Sans and deletes all other fonts from your computer upon its installation.

MrWillsauce

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

:h:

i count four 420's, and almost a fifth one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

Good Job
Good Job

sig by vanisher™®