Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
They Might Be

Starman Super DX posted:

I'm making a new sig for the summer out of my cat gif! Does anyone have a classic BYOB font that they would recommend?

i use https://www.bytafont.com/font?id=667 with 20-60 spacing and subscript for the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

They Might Be

it would be super cool if anyone could sig me a small summer mantis totem for my sig. 150px height w/ transparent background and i'll add it in!

They Might Be

i gotcha!

enjoy, and... :justpost:

or if you prefer 700kb

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jun 16, 2017

They Might Be

Starman Super DX posted:

:glomp:

Thanks! this is giving me a chance to make some headway in actually learning some neat photoshop tricks

heck yeah, my boss knows about byob as 'that weird place you practice photoshop stuff'

They Might Be

i'm just glad a monkey on a boat giving its bum a good scratch gave someone else as much joy as it gave me

They Might Be

Manifisto posted:

uh by "totem" what do you mean exactly? like are you referring to indigenous art designs, maybe a bit abstract, or do you just want a small pic of a mantis?

sorry i was using totem like the thing people hold up on sticks at music fest. a little icon i can add to the line like the play-doh mantis head from sext. animated, not animated, physical, digital, inspired by any post (beer, mantis, anagrams, old arcade ads) don't care as long as under 150px height with a background i can key out or is already transparent!

edit: badge probably would have been the most clear word to use.

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jun 17, 2017

They Might Be

Manifisto posted:

ok here's this bur on reflection you probably want a whole mantis, not something cut off . . . or do you?

yeah!!

that's the stuff

if you still have the source can you hit me with a version with a transparent background so I can put deeper it in the sig like so?

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

They Might Be

Manifisto posted:

of course! I shoulda just included the transparent version the first time around.

hell yes, i love the pose too.

they're like hard cats with creepier mouths, they spend so much of their day grooming.

for those not in the know, its this lovely behavior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTsf30Dr2mY

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jun 20, 2017

• Locked thread