Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

It was ok at first. The lightbulbs. The animal hybrids. The incessant knocking by people with strange names. Annoying, of course, but tolerable.

But then things got darker. Racism. Sexism. Skeletons. People brandishing knives when they greet me. Disgusting sagas of sex, bodily excretions, and morbidity, sometimes all at once. But who knew that I would look back on even these days with fondness?

Because now it's all babies. Dead ones. They're everywhere. I look in my refrigerator, dead baby next to the milk. I open my mailbox and two or three of them tumble out. I have to wade through them to reach my car in the garage. They're coming even now. I can hear them. Hundreds, nay, thousands of limp infant corpses piling up against the steel door, making its hinges creak and groan. The nice men in white put me in the soft room to protect me, but there's no place the babies won't find me. This is my hell. This is the final punchline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

It was ok at first. The lightbulbs. The animal hybrids. The incessant knocking by people with strange names. Annoying, of course, but tolerable.

But then things got darker. Racism. Sexism. Skeletons. People brandishing knives when they greet me. Disgusting sagas of sex, bodily excretions, and morbidity, sometimes all at once. But who knew that I would look back on even these days with fondness?

Because now it's all babies. Dead ones. They're everywhere. I look in my refrigerator, dead baby next to the milk. I open my mailbox and two or three of them tumble out. I have to wade through them to reach my car in the garage. They're coming even now. I can hear them. Hundreds, nay, thousands of limp infant corpses piling up against the steel door, making its hinges creak and groan. The nice men in white put me in the soft room to protect me, but there's no place the babies won't find me. This is my hell. This is the final punchline.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

"That's one hell of a life, what do you call it?"
"the google THIS-tocrats!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dear Diary,

I found a genie lamp and rubbed it and asked for a little head and now all my hats are too drat big

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
the piano is my passion, but being a foot high i can only play a very small one. its lowest note is octaves above middle c :(

joke_explainer

I'm a programmer. My wife asks me to pick up a stick of butter, and while I'm there, pick up eggs. I love her more than anything, but I'm trapped here... eternally picking up eggs.

google THIS

(practicing with my garage band)

Me: Drum solo! (I feverishly pound out a hundred rimshots in a row)

Lead guitarist: Listen, the rest of us have been talking, and this just isn't working. You're out of the band.

Me: Aw, come on guys, gimme another chance! I can play something else, like--

Other band members: No!

(downcast, I lower my slide-whistle)

Macnult

google THIS posted:

(practicing with my garage band)

Me: Drum solo! (I feverishly pound out a hundred rimshots in a row)

Lead guitarist: Listen, the rest of us have been talking, and this just isn't working. You're out of the band.

Me: Aw, come on guys, gimme another chance! I can play something else, like--

Other band members: No!

(downcast, I lower my slide-whistle)

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
"my whole life is a yolk"
-An egg

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Senior Management

and the third one ducks

:jerry:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
For the last loving time the skeleton explains to the Necromancer what the mop is for after he orders the beer...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Wherever something happens to me, it will happen again two more times. The first recurrence builds on the initial incident, and the second typically subverts my expectations.

I want to die, but fear the repercussions of doing so.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i process and package air plane peanuts, AMA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

precision

by VideoGames
I'm not saying I want to die, I'm just saying I probably wouldn't mind being dead.

- me, today, which has sucked

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Starman Super DX

precision posted:

I'm not saying I want to die, I'm just saying I probably wouldn't mind being dead.

- me, today, which has sucked

it's like I'm really watching Mike Birbiglia

Tell me more!

precision

by VideoGames
today has been so bad that that is the nicest thing anyone has said about me all day

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

tbf I don't think he's the worst comedian in the world. Cheer up, buddy. Make some jokes.

We did it again today, and after both of us getting out of the hospitals I have to wonder why between the two of us, neither of us saw it coming.

also we're two penguins

Tell me more!

• Locked thread