Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

5x13/whole season stuff:
Meth heads: Was really hoping they were going to get caught with the body and held responsible or something. Like the thread I'm pretty sick of them.

Piscatella: I don't get what they were going for with this arc. When they started the flashbacks I was thinking "oh they're going to show us how he became an rear end in a top hat" which quickly turned into "are they trying to make him sympathetic?" ...but they never kind of payed off on it very well. He had this big thing about how you can never give inmates any ground or they'll take advantage of you - I was expecting him to be betrayed by his prison lover or something. Or something involving a prisoner taking advantage of his kindness or leeway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread