Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

I honestly didn't understand if the writers wanted my reaction to be or when Piscatella went around and did his Voorhees thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Side stories on the outside were fine, but I preferred it when it was, say, Piper's bearded hippie nerd cousin, rather than American Pie Guy and WASP Mom.

PostNouveau posted:

Ep. 12: Piper and Alex are getting married ohmygoooooddddddddddddddd. How could they think anyone cares this show is dumb what is this loving sitcom poo poo I can't wait for two seasons later when they're applying for an adoption from inside prison or some poo poo.

This obviously isn't gonna last, though. Piper is likely gonna be released in a season or two, whereas Alex has like four more years, right? Either they keep it as the most awkward relationship this side of Lorna, or Piper get a boyfriend and stops visiting.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

How many more seasons you think they have in them anyway? They did a whole riot season, and it still felt like the creative well is running dry.

Before it stops being good, or before they stop making more seasons?

• Locked thread