Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

all the """gangster""" talk in this show is really obviously written by someone whos never ever been around poor kids ever. I really wish the show would tone down the tweeness a tonne too because it's impossible to take things seriously when light happy fairy music is backing up a serious scene. It's almost like a kids show sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

Noctone posted:

It continually baffles me why they keep getting so goddamn much screen time.

because they are cute and wacky!!

May 11, 2011

Noctone posted:

surely you australians have higher standards than that for cute

bogans arent much better tbh the rednecks at least have a foreign accent

May 11, 2011

I hope piscatella isnt dead but just out cold, next season we learn that by giving no ground he means he should have just killed the inmate he was torturing. maybe as revenge for the shower torture they kill his boyfriend.

May 11, 2011

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

5x13 it's confirmed then and there that he's dead. One of the SWAT guys tries to find his pulse and can't. Man's brown bread.

poo poo i mustve looked away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

It promises drama and nothing happens

• Locked thread