Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I'm like 4 and a half episodes in and I'm really struggling to get through. The show seems way more sitcom-y that previously and I'm not liking that. At least at this point, none of the characters I actually like, Caputo, Luschek, Natasha Lyonne, Mike Birbiglia, Red, Aleida, Kukudio, seem to be doing much. At least Frieda got a flashback episode. Storm the loving prison already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

S5x6 I'm stunned that Piscatella telling Ruiz that she was getting years tacked on to her sentence with no hearing or nothing was enough to push her over the deep end and in to hardcore gangster mode. How dumb are these people. Please storm the prison and kill everyone.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

mossyfisk posted:

After five seasons, I feel like you should have figured out this show is a sitcom. And yet people keep getting upset by it.

It's definitely changed over time.

Remember those wacky sitcom elements from season one, like Crazy Eyes making Piper her prison wife and sneaking in to her bunk to piss on her floor, or when Piper was being fed tampon sandwiches for criticizing Red's food, or when Doggett tried to kill Piper in the shower? loving HI-larious, I could not stop laughing.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

5x7 So Red went from being anti-drug to the point of expelling Natasha Lyonne from the family for using, and steadfastly refused to move drugs in during season 2, is now snorting random white powder (probably caffeine powder but whatever) from Diabla. What is going on.
Bayley should have killed even more.

• Locked thread