Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Asiina posted:

I liked this season a lot because Piper had maybe 20 minutes of dialogue in the whole thing.

I liked it too, it kind of shows how good the writers have been where they could put the main character in the back and still carry the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

RealFoxy posted:

If someone were marathoning this whole thing the break after Poussay's death would probably be a welcome break but when you wait a whole drat year for a new season that felt like it was the trigger to turn the series into Breaking Bad, and what ends up happening is it turns into Family Guy instead, yeah.

Its kind of a shortcoming to the Netflix release whole season at once. You basically watch the whole season in a week, then have to wait 51 weeks for the next season. It really blows.

At least with shows like breaking bad and walking dead only have 2-3 month breaks between seasons.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Supercar Gautier posted:

The shortest gap between seasons that Breaking Bad ever had was still over 9 months. Seasons 3 and 4 were 13 months apart.

These days, the only shows with the kind of schedule you're describing are usually procedurals like SVU and sitcoms like BBT. I don't think anyone's making a prestige show that airs for 9 months of the year.

There is enough shows that air half seasons in the fall and half seasons in the spring to make my statement correct (I didn't say they ran for 9 months anywhere, just that there is only 2-3 month breaks.) enough to make the point that the gap is a big shortcoming to netflix.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lycus posted:

It's always an option to refrain from binging and only watch one episode a week.

:lol: not binging on Netflix.

• Locked thread