Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Danielle Brooks acted the gently caress out of this season, but other than that everything else was moderately entertaining at best. The entire Piscatella plotline was just cartoonish absurdity. I thought they were trying to humanize him with his backstory (I was expecting his prisoner boyfriend to be the one that was scalded to death, by the other inmates working the kitchen, and then idk like Piscatella would leave that prison due to grief and it would also explain his utter hatred of inmates), but uhh that sure did take a left turn.

e: Also just about everything to do with Bayley was dogshit as well, aside from Poussey's dad finally being the first person to keep it real.

Noctone fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2017 around 07:57

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

like a cigarette should posted:

I fast forwarded every time the meth heads were on screen and everything was greatly improved

It continually baffles me why they keep getting so goddamn much screen time.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

underage at the vape shop posted:

because they are cute and wacky!!

surely you australians have higher standards than that for cute

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Well I mean the real fuckup is Taystee not realizing how serious Caputo and Figueroa were about how it was now-or-never on accepting the offer. And tbf if Maria hadn't released the hostages Taystee might've come to her senses and there may have been another opportunity to accept the deal.

Which also let's be honest, how much faith do we have that any agreement actually would've been honored? More likely the minute they gave up the hostages they would've been chucked on the busses just the same. Especially since the deal was offered without the knowledge that Humps had shuffled this mortal coil.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Master of None is way better than OitNB. I'd probably rate Love above it as well.

• Locked thread