Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Post
  • Reply
Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

I've earned my fee. Ta-ta!

Iggy

Iggy's eyes sparkled. If you kept your eyes open you could find all sorts of interesting things in the wilds. Though usually something like a hidden away natural wonder or simply an interestingly shaped tree. Man-made objects like this were quite rare, considering it was a ways off the road and there no signs that a homestead had ever sat here.

Brushing the grass aside, Iggy gingerly picked up the box and examined it. She lacked a craftsman's eye but it seemed well made. Whoever had lost it surely rued the day. She began brushing the dirt from the box as she made her way back to the wagons, and as she cleared the treeline and saw them ahead her curiosity got the better of her. Her fingers found the catch.

Let's find out what's inside! If opening it requires Use Magic Device, I sadly do not have any ranks in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

On the lonesome, dusty trail

As you take a closer look, the box feels warm in your hands. There's a feeling of comfort from holding it. It's not particularly immaculate, nor is it untarnished, but it has that "just right" feeling. As you open the latch on the box, it suddenly feels just a little heavier.

Opening the box reveals a single, perfect waffle, complete with that comfortable scent that just screams breakfast. A fine addition to the gathering, indeed!

Returning to the cart, the group carries on for the remainder of the day without event.

But what does tomorrow bring? ???=3

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Nero

As the second day begins Nero tries to keep an eye out for danger as he rides atop the wagon. He is not nearly as inexhaustible as Iggy and so while he could probably keep up with the cart should he try it would probably be better not to try.

Perception 1d20+3: 16

Wahad
May 19, 2011



Everything by design.


Dr. Hyrgan Thornthwaite

As the day remains quiet, Hyrgan finds himself some blessed time to prepare for unpleasantries.The catalysts for his more volatile concoctions do take some precision to prepare, and while he's not had to do it on the back of a cart before, his hands are steady enough from years of practice that the constant wobbling doesn't ruin his clothes too much. He also prepares one of his doses of poison, sticking it into the hidden compartment on his armor. In his years of travel, Dr. Thornthwaite had found that many of the beasts of the wild found him an unreasonably attractive prospect for lunch or dinner; as such, the armor that delivered poison upon being rough-housed was a rather sound investment.

Putting a dose of Oil of Taggit in my armor.

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

I've earned my fee. Ta-ta!

Iggy

Iggy grinned. What would they think of next? She devoured the waffle as she approached, and it was, in all respects, exactly what it seemed to be.

"Corrina! I got a gift for you!" She sprinted up to the wagon and grabbed a handhold to hoist herself up before proffering the box to the young lady. She was not, so far as she knew, related to this particular half-elf. But as far as Iggy was concerned, anyone with elven blood was close enough to be family.

"It's a box of waffles!" She beamed proudly at the soul knife.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat


Caitlyn Merriweather Charming

"Waffles? Oh, right. You should try them Cor. Father said Iggy was a fabulous pastry chef, and he makes these beignets that are so fluffy! If she thinks it's good it's probably to die for."


Caitlyn is easily distracted today, it seems.
code:
Knowledge(arcana, dung, local, nature, planes, religion): +5 
Perception(darkvision 60, LLV 120): +3
Prof(Merchant): +2
Initiative: +3
HP: 26/26
AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 (+5 armor, +3 dex)
Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3; +1 vs illusion.  +2 vs necromancy and curse

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Along a not-so-dusty, but still lonesome trail - Day 2

While ruminating on the memories of her father's beignets and crepes, the thought of the scent is pierced by something a little different. Nature has a lot of strange smells, but certain nitrogenous scents can bring back the memory of other things, and the sight of the source of that scent can provide a clue as to what had left it behind. It could just be a weird fluke of the memory, as synapses fire in all sorts of weird ways, giving memories of scents gone by, but something seems... off.

Gotta use it for something! Anias, give me a knowledge(dung) roll.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Check yourself. You're on fire

Orvald von Faelyn

"Waffles, interesting. Why would there be a random box of waffles out here in the wilderness, I wonder." Orvald mused as he nibbled on one of the pastries. Looking around, he loosened his dagger and rapier in their sheathes. There was something worrying the archer, and that was enough for the man to be a bit paranoid. Keeping his eye out, the taller man looked around in the woods, but he wasn't really a woodsy man, and so he noticed very little amiss. Still, light paranoia got you everywhere in the world.


Perception- keeping an eye out on the woods: 1d20+9 13

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

I've earned my fee. Ta-ta!

Iggy

A pastry chef? Huh. Neat. She'd have to try her hand at baking something when she had a chance. Maybe her hands would recall more than she herself did.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat


Caitlyn Merriweather Charming

http://orokos.com/roll/526078: 1d20+5 15 Dungeoneering

"Ew. Ew. Somthing stinks."

Caitlyn looks around, her face scrunched up and her eyes glinting over the shadows.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Perhaps dngn is a better abbreviation?
Along a not-so-dusty, but still lonesome trail - Day 2

Fortunately, the wind passes quickly. Whatever it was, it was fresh. Observation spots a few fresh tracks making their way betwixt the treeline and the road. The footprints are rather large, but a closer look would be required to attempt to track or identify them. As the party travels onward, the amount of foot traffic seems to be tapering off.

Edit point - moving onward!

As the trip languishes on, the various birds of the party have since taken flight, scoping the area out, grabbing a bug or two, and other various things that only the avian mind can comprehend.

Squawk=16

As the landscape begins to change, the ground growing rockier and the rolling fields of the central plains giving way, something seems to have grabbed the attention of many of the party's birds. Nero is the first to notice the birds changing their arcs of flight, some returning to the cart, and others deciding to investigate what looks to be some freshly-tilled soil. Harold in particular returns to the cart, perching on Drumlin's shoulder and twitter-tweeting away.

Rhyos fucked around with this message at Jun 17, 2017 around 20:07

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013


Drumlin

Drumlin listens to Harold, then purses his lips. "Be ready for trouble," he says to the others and readies his crossbow. "Better yet, stay away from that patch and maybe we'll have none. Or maybe we will anyway. I think Harold is telling me something is sleeping there and we'll have trouble if we stir it."

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

I've earned my fee. Ta-ta!

Iggy

A nod from the elf. Her eyes narrowed as she readied her weapons and kept a close watch where Drumlin had indicated. If anything over there intended them violence, it would sorely regret it.

Wahad
May 19, 2011



Everything by design.


Dr. Hyrgan Thornthwaite

Hyrgan looks up at the mention of trouble. "Eh? What's that you say?" He pokes his head out of the wagon, looking at the soil patch. "What do you reckon, then? Undead? Bandit ambush? Mud elemental?"

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!


Joyce Johnston

"Well, whatever it is, we can take it. I just need ta..." Joyce starts looking around on her mount for her lance. Her sword's by her side, her bow's on her back, where did she put the laaaaaaancethereitis, right-side by the saddlebags. She hefts it up and gets both hands on it. "As I was sayin', we just need ta keep on-guard. We got so many sets o'eyes, at least one of us ought ta see whatever hops out a-comin'."

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010


Viktor Wlazdek


Viktor looks at the patch of grass and whispers, "Mud elemental?"

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

On the lonesome, du-what the hell?!

As the party leans to the side of the wagon, all eyes peeled on the swath of tilled ground, the wagon creeeeaks, tilting ever so slightly. The line of ground that Relia had alighted on twitches slightly, the movement enough to spook the raven back into the air. Not long after, a snout can be seen peeking above the ground, intently sniffing. With a rumble, the ground shifts and splits, a pair of rocky dorsal fins tearing through the ground on their way toward the cart!



Combat time! It looks like 2 landsharks are burrowing themselves in your direction - you've got about a turn before they arrive, though they're mainly underground. As mentioned before, initiative is on a first-come first-serve basis, with initiative rolls applicable for battlefield insight. Knowledge rolls can be taken as a free action, and for these guys, I'd suggest it! To arms!

Wahad
May 19, 2011



Everything by design.


Dr. Hyrgan Thornthwaite

Hyrgan lets out a surprised yelp, fumbling with vials until he's got one that seems to have sparks within the red fluid. He gulps it down quickly, grimacing at the taste, and points at the burrowing creatures. "Well, go get them!" He scrambles to the back end of the cart, trying to recall what he could about burrowing creatures.

Initiative at 1d20+6=17.
Drinking a Bomber's Eye extract.
Moving to the farthest end of the wagon away from the creatures (but staying on there!)
Knowledge (Nature) at 1d20+8=23.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Hyrgan's Results

From what you can tell, damaging them while they're still underground will be tough, but that dorsal fin might be the weak point. You also remember reading a story way back when that mentioned that Bulettes detest the taste of elves... but love the taste of halflings. They're magical creatures that, despite their burrowing nature, have a propensity to leap on and crush their victims.

Rhyos fucked around with this message at Jun 19, 2017 around 21:37

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Nero

As the bulettes become apparent Nero growls, "land sharks." Then his darkened form gets lost in even more darkness as his outfit begins to shed an aura of darkness. He lend speeds through the area faster than he moved before, and up a nearby tree to a position where he could still see the approaching bulettes.

Initiative 1d20+5: 20
Standard Action to "cast" a permanent Darkness on my clothes. 20ft radius shadowy illumination, my race/class features gives me 50% miss chance instead of the usual 20%, and ups my speed from 30' to 45'. Nightfall, though only using it right now because I assume the others wouldn't want to travel right next to me if I was giving off a 20' radius darkness all the time to hinder their vision.
Then dismount, if necessary, and run up a tree as if it was solid ground and not more or less 90%. Personal Gravity which is constantly on.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Nero's Results

From this angle, you just might be able to hit one of the Bulettes mid-leap if they go for it. From this vantage point, you can tell that they will likely split - one going for the horses, and one going for that delicious halfling. They'll be able to see you, but they likely won't care. At least, not until everything else was devoured.

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013


Drumlin

"Don't tell me 'I told you so'," Drumlin growls in Dwarven to his familiar. A soft breeze picks him up and leaves him floating several feet in the air, where he flails as gracefully as he can to maintain his balance.

Initiative: 1d20+2 4
Hex: Flight on myself(as per the spell Levitate)
Moving 20 feet up in the air
Knowledge(nature): 1d20+9 14 not learning anything new I guess

Werewhale fucked around with this message at Jun 19, 2017 around 22:26

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016


Lau D'Arc

Lau shoots a nod to the good doctor, as Nero does his thing, standing up from the cart. Readying his Falchion, the armored man hops down from the cart, before walking another five feet or so out from the cart, planting himself. "Right then, let's get to work." He grunts, as he shifts his weight, waiting for them to close in to strike.

Going to move forward and off the cart as a move, then I'll ready an action to attack the first Bullette that comes within melee range.

Initiative roll of 14.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Drumlin's Results

Between backtalking a bird and getting your footing... bearing?... steadying yourself, you can't quite glean any new information as the landsharks continue to rend their way toward the cart.

Lau's Results

Seeing the fins diverging, you've got to make a choice - guard the front of the cart, or the back?

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

I've earned my fee. Ta-ta!

Iggy

With a bloodcurdling scream, Iggy leapt after Lau and assumed a defensive position. However these beasts chose to attack, she would be ready for them.

Activating my Encouraging Roar maneuver as a swift action. Everyone within 30 feet gains a +2 morale bonus to attack and damage rolls for 1 round. Move action to follow Lau, and a standard action to assume Total Defense, giving me a 23 AC.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!


Joyce Johnston

"I got it, I got it! We ain't got no trouble at all!" Joyce charges forward, lance aimed right at a fin, as she and Thunderstruck take a pass at attacking their foe and intercepting it.

Initiative!: 1d20+3 19
Charge!: 1d20+12 21
Damage!: 3d8+24 40
Horse Attack!: 1d20+9 12

Thunderstruck does not hit. But that's a pretty big chunk dealt into whatever I just rammed into. And hopefully I stopped it from moving by getting in its way.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Iggy's Results

The mad elf screams for blood and prepares for the worst as...

Joyce's Results

Thunderstruck rears - the charge begins! With perfect form and Iggy's inspiration, Joyce's lance lowers as they race alongside and toward one of the charging beasts. As the lance impacts the ground with near-splintering force, a thick gout of red blood sprays from the beast, its head emerging from the ground twisted in rage and pain, a gash in its side. Thunderstruck keeps apace, its hooves not accomplishing much, but staying on balance and at speed.

Bulette's Reaction

The stricken beast wheels to its side, staying above ground so as not to worsen its wound. Claws tearing into the dirt, it's meal becomes secondary as it begins to give chase! The second bulette, still burrowed, diverts course to keep pace - could the two be working as a team? Pair-bonded bulettes are not unheard of. Still, 2 of these creatures chasing after one horse and rider can be a terrifying sight, indeed! They race to keep pace, but Thunderstruck is just fast enough to stay out of their range... for now!

Iggy's scream did just enough to cause a hit from Joyce! One of them are pretty wounded, but they're both rather pissed! Still, that distraction provides a perfect flanking/back attack opportunity if everyone can reach. Anyone who didn't act to this point is considered to have held action/aimed/prepared, so if you have some big stuff that takes a moment to prep, consider it ready! Round 2!

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Check yourself. You're on fire

Orvald von Faelyn

Pulling his blades out of their sheathes, Orvald leaped off of his saddle, ready to attack anything that came to the front of the cart. As he landed, he crouched, taking a fighting stance that threatened pain to anything that he attacked.

As the bullettes struck out towards the horse, he looked up and ran, then flickered as he teleported behind the creatures, striking at them with his rapier, cutting into the creature's side.

Initiative: 1d20+10 12

Orvald enters Outer Sphere Stance, taking a -2 penalty to his AC, but dealing an additional 1d6 damage per attack

Attacking the injured bullette with a deadly ambush: 1d20+8 23 1d8+1d6+1d6+5 19

berenzen fucked around with this message at Jun 20, 2017 around 00:08

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Nero

As Joyce rips into a bulette with her charge Nero narrows his eyes, gives a nod and holds up to hands, shadows form into what appear to be knives. Then he launches them at the injured bulette before it can take the opportunity to return to its earthly abode.

The blades strike true. The first drawing some blood, the second ripping toward the creature's heart.

Aether Barrage, full attack 1d20+5, 1d20+5: 20, 25 Ranged Touch Attacks. The second is a Crit Threat.
Aether Barrage, crit confirmation 1d20+5: 18
Aether Barrage, damage roll 9 untyped damage on the first hit and 48 untyped damage on the confirmed crit of the second.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Orvald's Results

With a blink and a blip, the tiny blade manages to find a gap in the armored plating of the injured bulette, striking true and earning its crimson reward. Managing to stay clear of the disturbance of the second bulette, he prepares for more as -

Nero's Results

- two daggers of pure darkness sling through the air, striking the long gash on the injured bulette. While the first harms enough to get its attention, the second punches a hole through the midsection, leaving Orvald to be sprayed in viscera as the exit wound leaves a visible gap in the creature before it crashes to the ground, grinding a furrow in the dirt until its momentum stops. Surely the Bortevans have a dry cleaner or its equivalent.

Between the lance and that crit, the first bulette is annihilated! The second one isn't at the point of action yet, but its' bonded pair has just been slaughtered like so much cattle. This is not a foe that will be deterred.

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

I've earned my fee. Ta-ta!

Iggy

In a flash, her companions ran the first bulette through in a fine display of prowess. She suspected the reamining one would not be well pleased, however. Time to attempt a distraction. Iggy sprinted forward to take position next to Orvald. With a spinning leap, she angled her weapon down to slash open the second bulette's flank and was rebuffed, her blades finding no purchase against that leathery hide.

Standard Attack 1d20+7: 17

Everyone within 10 feet of Iggy gains +1 to AC and Will saves

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016


Lau D'Arc

Stepping forward and striking forth with his blade, D'Arc grunts with exertion as the large blade cuts into the beast, frowning as he just manages to cleave the Falchion into a weak spot of the creature's hide.

attack roll 16+5+2=23
damage roll 2d4+3= (1+4)+3= 8

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010


Viktor Wlazdek


Staying well back from the giant angry shark things, trying to keep on the other side of the cart, Viktor breaks into the speech from "Victroleus", where Victroleus speaks to his disheartened troops:

"Hhhmm....
Men of the City! And I call you men of the city and not soldiers for all soldiers are first men of the city
(As indeed all men of the city are soldiers for the city)
Ahead waits the foe, and though he hath conquered armies
Yet, know, behind you are your wives and children and parents!

Lose not hope, then! For it is right that we should die for our city and our people,
if by dying we defeat the foe!
But, beyond, tis better we defeat him and live, and return to loving wives, loving children, loving parents
Therefore, doubt not, for know the whole city fights with you
and the priests send up the sweet smell of sacrifice on the altars of the gods.

Bardic Performance. Inspire Courage on the party. +1 to saving throws against charm and fear. +1 to attack and damage rolls

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
:D

Thal

Slow to react to the danger, Thal finally sprung to his feet in the wagon's bay and looked over the side of the wagon, down at the fierce creature. Quickly judging the distance between them, he pointed at the creature. His circuitry began to glow faintly under his skin as he gathered a tiny amount of psionic energy. Aiming carefully, he released a jet of freezing air from his palm, infusing it with a mental assault as it flew towards the creature. The ice cold stream with it's entwined mental attack was enough to raise the hairs on anyone's arms as it flew past.


((Initiative: 1d20+3 = 9+3 = 12
Move to Stand Up
Standard & Swift: Raise the Stakes to manifest Unearthly Terror (talent while focused, so 0pp) and add it to a cold energy blast, gain 1 burn.
Attack (Touch): 1d20+6 = 8+6 = 14 +1 (Inspire) = 15
Effect: 2d6+2 = 6+2 = 8 +1 (Inspire) = 9 Cold Damage & DC 13 Will Save or be Shaken for 3 rounds.))

ChrisAsmadi fucked around with this message at Jun 20, 2017 around 02:38

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Iggy's Results

Sadly, Iggy's attack serves only to strop the blade as the beast emerges from the ground, assessing the situation. Filled with rage at the loss of it's mate, it looks beyond the to-now harmless elf and bellows out a roar before it begins its charge back to the wagon.

Lau's Results

The dhampir just barely manages to scratch the surface, cutting into the beast's flesh as it orients itself.

Viktor's Results

Exercising the better part of valor, Viktor's speech, while not entirely relevant, does stir some of that fervor of Duty. Enough so for Thal to -

Thal's Results

- fire off a psychic blast that turns a chunk of its' armored hide into a frostbitten lump that falls to the ground, hot blood steaming through the frozen capillaries. Still, the beast is undeterred.

Bulette's Reaction

With a running start, the beast leaps into the air, bellowing a roar of vengeance as it slams itself down inside of the cart! 11+17 vs DC20 Fortunately, the construction of the conveyance is immaculate, and while it rocks heavily, it does not crack under the weight of the beast. This does not stop the horses attached to the cart that now contains the massive creature from spooking and beginning to run!

In the meantime, the beast lashes out with all four of its claws!

Claw Slash 1 vs. Hyrgan! 16 vs. 18
Claw Slash 2 vs. Thal! 18 vs. 17 - 10 Damage!
Claw Slash 3 vs. Viktor! 29 vs. 17 - 15 Damage!
Claw Slash 4 vs. Caitlin! 16 vs. 18


As Hyrgan and Caitlin scramble out of the way of the beast, Thal catches a vicious swipe across his midsection - it would be quite the bleeder if he had blood to bleed, and if any were curious, now would be the time to find out. Viktor takes the worst of the damage, however, a mistimed glance leading to a puncturing of claws through his body. The shock is enough to render him unconscious, but he's bleeding out at a good rate!

Viktor is down! Here's how I'm handling death and dying - If a character takes more than double their total HP in a single attack, there's really next to no chance of survival. This would be along the lines of being dismembered in an explosion, ground to dust, etc. Anything that would bring them from 0 to -max HP brings them to 0, and they begin to bleed out at a rate of -1hp/turn. If they bleed out to -10, they are dead. As it stands right now, Viktor is at 0hp, and will bleed -1hp/turn unless aided, which would stop the bleeding out process. A successful heal check beyond that would bring him to 0. Sorry, Viktor!

For reference, I picked the targets before making the rolls.


As the horses spook, trying to run in all directions, the barding holds tight, keeping them moving forward. Panicked, they're hauling as much rear end as they can with a full load in the cart!

It's now a chase! Unless specifically stated, attempts to catch up to the cart will consume the full move range unless a specific run check is made for special maneuvering/overtaking. Everything's close enough that in this next turn, everyone can catch up and get into the fight, but after Turn 3, those chase rules will come into effect. It is now Turn 3.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Nero

As the bulette lands upon the cart Nero growls in anger, but a sigh escapes as the cart seems unscathed, then a tsk as the horses bolt with the cart and bulette. He quickly summons more shadow daggers and launches them at the bulette, but his haste throws off the aim of one, and the other does not bite deeply.

Aether Barrage, full attack 1d20+5, 1d20+5: 14, 8 Ranged Touch Attacks. First should hit, second likely misses.
Aether Barrage, damage roll 4 untyped damage on the first hit.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!


Joyce Johnston


"Alright ya scaly son of a polecat! Ya went an' knocked down the tinhorn what was sayin' them fancy words, and more importantly, how dare ya attack this 'ere carriage an' spook the critters?! Yer goin' down an' yer goin' down extra hard!" Joyce, with renewed vigor, charges once again at the beast, aiming to put it down with her next blow.

Using Challenge, which means I'd have hit even without flanking at a 22. This'll also add another 3 to my base damage.
Charge!: 1d20+13 23
Damage!: 3d8+18 32+9=41
Horse Attack!: 1d20+11 14
Thunderstruck continues to have terrible luck.

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

I've earned my fee. Ta-ta!

Iggy

The beast was thrashing and biting like a madman, and oh gods...Viktor was down. Iggy narrowed her eyes and pursued, seeing red. With a mighty roar she slashed the bulette open, wrenching her blade painfully as she withdrew it. That should gets its attention. She hopped over the thrashing tail and danced back a pace.

"Joyce! Now! It's side is vulnerable!"

Hunting Party 1d20+10: 25
Damage 1d4+3: 4
Joyce gets a free Attack of Opportunity from my Hunting Party maneuver. Also using an Armiger's Mark on the Bulette: It suffers -4 to hit anyone but Iggy for 3 rounds

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Nero's Results

While Nero's daggers of shade connect, the damage is nowhere near as spectacular. Finding a gap between armor plates, his first strike hits true, though in the overall scheme provides little more than a distraction.

Iggy's Results

Howling in rage, Iggy's strike also pierces the beast's hide, opening a path for -

Joyce's Results

- Joyce's enraged lance to puncture the beast's flank! A fresh spray of gore makes a mess of Caitlyn as she struggles to stay out of the way, a roar coming from the Bulette. It's not looking too hot, but still has plenty of kick left, if you were to ask Viktor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wahad
May 19, 2011



Everything by design.


Dr. Hyrgan Thornthwaite

Hyrgan holds on for dear life as the wagon starts rocking off...but from the back of the cart he has a perfect chance to throw one of his volatile mixtures on the bullette. The vial shatters with a rather impressive noise and a surge of electricity sparks across the landshark's body and arcs off into the ground.

Getting a Shock Bomb ready and throwing it at the Bulette. Ranged touch for 1d20+15=22. Hit for 2d6+10=22 electric damage. Splash damage is 12 electric, Reflex Save DC 13 for half. Would like to hit as few people (and the healthiest people) possible with splash damage.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply