Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Orvald von Faelyn

Leaving the inn behind the group, Orvald followed them to the market.

"I'd offer you my cart, but unfortunately I had to leave it behind back in Camineet after some" the tall man flitted his eyes sideways towards Joyce,"... unfortunate circumstances that made me leave quite a bit behind. Still, the market should give us something that we need."

As the ever-growing fellowship strode into the marketplace, Orvald kept an eye out- particularly for that dog. The elf was right, it was an easy job and they were in the area anyway, might as well look for it. Additionally, he kept his ears out for interesting details, after all- information was always worth coin, and interesting information more.

Looking around the marketplace: 1d20+9 29

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Orvald von Faelyn

"Waffles, interesting. Why would there be a random box of waffles out here in the wilderness, I wonder." Orvald mused as he nibbled on one of the pastries. Looking around, he loosened his dagger and rapier in their sheathes. There was something worrying the archer, and that was enough for the man to be a bit paranoid. Keeping his eye out, the taller man looked around in the woods, but he wasn't really a woodsy man, and so he noticed very little amiss. Still, light paranoia got you everywhere in the world.

Perception- keeping an eye out on the woods: 1d20+9 13

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Orvald von Faelyn

Pulling his blades out of their sheathes, Orvald leaped off of his saddle, ready to attack anything that came to the front of the cart. As he landed, he crouched, taking a fighting stance that threatened pain to anything that he attacked.

As the bullettes struck out towards the horse, he looked up and ran, then flickered as he teleported behind the creatures, striking at them with his rapier, cutting into the creature's side.

Initiative: 1d20+10 12

Orvald enters Outer Sphere Stance, taking a -2 penalty to his AC, but dealing an additional 1d6 damage per attack

Attacking the injured bullette with a deadly ambush: 1d20+8 23 1d8+1d6+1d6+5 19

berenzen fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jun 20, 2017

• Locked thread