Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

i like that posted:

Why would a woman tell a man who was a lame gently caress that he was in fact a slayer? Are you jealous cuz u never heard it for yrself

Oh yah if it was bad you're not hearing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Equal rights equal fights and equal chance at loneliness.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I went to a great wedding this weekend in charlestown. I couldn't bring myself to walk through the six block long slave trade building, because it loving skeeved me out. The wedding was phenomenal, tho

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
If a woman found out that the man she recently started dating had 100 partners and then she decided that she wasn't comfortable with that, would it be ok for her to discontinue the relationship or should she be socially pressured into thinking she hated men due to her judgement

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If a woman found out that the man she recently started dating had 100 partners and then she decided that she wasn't comfortable with that, would it be ok for her to discontinue the relationship or should she be socially pressured into thinking she hated men due to her judgement

are you an actual idiot?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
don't marry men

don't date men

don't talk to or associate with men

carry a gun with you so if a man looks at you you can shoot him dead where he stands

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

are you an actual idiot?

How so

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

If you're not the best gently caress of her life, she's settling. And with the average woman having had hundreds of partners, the odds are against you.

Lmao. Shockingly, most men and women alike are much more interested in the person they're having sex with than the quality. But this is obvious to all people who aren't crazy rear end MRA virgins like you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

when the hell would that come up in the real world.
Do not try to tell me you were dating 100 girls at the same time

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Lmao. Shockingly, most men and women alike are much more interested in the person they're having sex with than the quality. But this is obvious to all people who aren't crazy rear end MRA virgins like you.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

when the hell would that come up in the real world.
Do not try to tell me you were dating 100 girls at the same time

I'm saying what if a girl found out the dude she was dating had slept with 100 women

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm saying what if a girl found out the dude she was dating had slept with 100 women

why should that matter to anyone who decided to spend the rest of their lives together. That is archaic logic

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why should that matter to anyone who decided to spend the rest of their lives together. That is archaic logic

he tryin ta 'trap sprung' you and get you to say its ok if a chick does it but bad if done by a dude

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I dunno, if you've had that many sexual partners it seems pretty likely you've got some kind of personal problem you're trying to fix with a bunch of random sex, it'd be a big red flag for me v:shobon:v

Kind of like if you've been divorced a whole bunch, or something

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

he tryin ta 'trap sprung' you and get you to say its ok if a chick does it but bad if done by a dude

well that's dumb. I'm pretty stupid, he didn't have to set up an elaborate trap

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
It's not a trap. But if some female was like "Wow, he's had sex with 100 women, I'm not comfortable with that" I really doubt other people would be like "What, are you a misandrist? Geez, you're loving ignorant"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's not a trap. But if some female was like "Wow, he's had sex with 100 women, I'm not comfortable with that" I really doubt other people would be like "What, are you a misandrist? Geez, you're loving ignorant"

have you ever had a real loving relationship with another person?

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Because it means you have a gigantic hole in your psyche that you're desperately trying to fill with jizz, and which is now my problem. Or you're generally not attractive enough to hold onto partners that you like, but that's gonna come out in different ways.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Actual living, breathing people who have had relationships before never talk or think like this. I hope you understand.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
actually that is a stupid reason to break up with anyone whether or not they're a man or a woman

as long as they're std-free and the pussy/dick feels good then it doesn't matter how many partners they've had

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

subhuman filth posted:

a gigantic hole in your psyche that you're desperately trying to fill with jizz

:lol:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

subhuman filth posted:

Because it means you have a gigantic hole in your psyche that you're desperately trying to fill with jizz, and which is now my problem. Or you're generally not attractive enough to hold onto partners that you like, but that's gonna come out in different ways.

nah, its the dude in this situation. He's looking for the hole

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

nah, its the dude in this situation. He's looking for the hole

I'm not seeing the conflict

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I'm pretty sure with Tinder any 20 something in a major city can hit a hundo in a year or three without really trying or thinking about it.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Teikanmi posted:

actually that is a stupid reason to break up with anyone whether or not they're a man or a woman

as long as they're std-free and the pussy/dick feels good then it doesn't matter how many partners they've had

Sex is not the lynch pin of a relationship

Trust and respect are

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

subhuman filth posted:

I'm not seeing the conflict

yes, that was the joke

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Just marry Spunky Psycho Ho already.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yes, that was the joke

:thejoke:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
no, THAT was the joke. jesus.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Actual living, breathing people who have had relationships before never talk or think like this. I hope you understand.

How do actual, living breathing people talk and think

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VideoTapir posted:

Just marry Spunky Psycho Ho already.

he hasn't hosed 100 dudes yet.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
two goons telling each other that was the joke as they are slowly covered by flesh-eating piranhas

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he hasn't hosed 100 dudes yet.

At once?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Psycho Society posted:

two goons telling each other that was the joke as they are slowly covered by flesh-eating piranhas

its better than not telling any jokes and just yelling at eachother

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

:wink:

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Psycho Society posted:

no, THAT was the joke. jesus.

:thejoke:

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Women, get them curtains hemmed if you wanna get a taste of this, the best gently caress any of the hundreds of women I've boned have had.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VideoTapir posted:

Women, get them curtains hemmed if you wanna get a taste of this, the best gently caress any of the hundreds of women I've boned have had.

I am very confused about the curtains have to do with anything

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Sex is not the lynch pin of a relationship

Trust and respect are

Yeah and those have nothing to do with how many partners someone has had, ergo yes, it would be retarded to break up with someone because of how many partners they've been with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Psycho Society posted:

• Locked thread