Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
badass, extremely badass t-shirt

he won't fix your computer- heck, i bet he won't even fix his own mother's computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

RISCy Business posted:

badass, extremely badass t-shirt

he won't fix your computer- heck, i bet he won't even fix his own mother's computer

he won't even fix his own, that's how punk he is

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

'No, I will not gently caress your computer'

pram
Jun 10, 2001

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

oh hell yeah

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Midjack posted:

he won't even fix his own, that's how punk he is

whenever his computer breaks he just buys a new one (six figgies, bs cs (top 50))

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
in my experience they will still fix your computer

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
yes, i will carry a printer for 2 miles to help you

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

i would do anything for love, but i won't do that

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I'll fix your computer real good :toughguy:

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
please fix and spay your computers before you gently caress and cum in them

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Suspicious posted:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
my mother woke me up this morning and started asking about computer (i'm on the west coast and she's on the east). i told her it wasn't a good time

so it's me OP, i'm the guy who won't help mom with computer

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

at this point I'd assume wearing that shirt was ironic or early '00s cosplay

pram
Jun 10, 2001
its part of my daily carry

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

pram posted:

its part of my daily carry

remember when iphone users had more dumb poo poo in their 'carry' vs android phone users. i do.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
he fixes her computer?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

qirex posted:

at this point I'd assume wearing that shirt was ironic or early '00s cosplay

maybe it's in earnest. handsome young hipster english teacher or w/e wearing one and being like "no, i just don't know gently caress-all about computers"

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

you mean this guy?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

SO DEMANDING posted:

you mean this guy?

nice selfie

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Suspicious posted:

put it on cafepress or whatever with a clipart of a laserjet 4 or something and i will buy it immediately.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
unironically had this shirt in college. got conned into fixing someone's computer...the shirt was supposed to prevent this from happening again. it also prevented me from getting laid.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

SO DEMANDING posted:

you mean this guy?

lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Suspicious posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
loose female acquaintance

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
fine but I better get a hug out of this

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

The Management posted:

fine but I better get a hug out of this

lol i forget the story, but doesn't he end up sulking back the 2 miles he came while she loves up on a pair of handsome bros?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

lol i forget the story, but doesn't he end up sulking back the 2 miles he came while she loves up on a pair of handsome bros?

he panicked because there was a pair of panties on her bed and then he freaked out because she had her boyfriend there the whole time

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

does he get a hug tho?

double ohm seven
Jul 14, 2016
what does your heart tell you?

Cryptix
Dec 9, 2016

SO DEMANDING posted:

you mean this guy?

Holy crap. Made me do a double take.

For a second, I thought he was carrying this bad boy...

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Roosevelt posted:

A loose female acquaintance of mine calls me at 1:00am today and asks me if I could print something on the computer for her and bring it over in the afternoon. "Hey yeah sure sure, whatever you need I'll help you, I'm all yours," I tell her. She sends me this file and lo and behold I can't open it. It's made in Microsoft Publisher and I don't have that program so I begin panicing, trying to find this program or a way to print the file. Scouring the internet yields no results and I do my usual pacing in my room.

I finally come up with an idea and I tell the girl, if I can proceed with it. The plan was I would carry my printer about 2miles to her house, print out the needed pages, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal.

By the time I get there, I'm wet all over from sweating in the +90 degree heat outside and carrying a heavy motherfucking HP Deskjet printer. The first thing I see upon entering her room (my first time in a girl's bedroom) are some panties on her bed.

After the initial shock of seeing such a horrific sight for the first time, I setup the printer and get my job done. However, I did consider sniffing the lingere when she left the room once, but with the wuss that I am, I just ended up staring at them the whole while. That was a sarcastic joke for those of you too stupid to realize that

To make a long story short, just as I was finishing up with the printing job (which was hefty), her boyfriend and his gay friend walk in, say hello, and begin hanging out in the room as they waited for the girl to finish this work so they could go to the mall.

This effectively ruins my chances of getting a hug and I walk another 2 miles home with the motherfucking printer in hand. The only thing that I got out of this were some very painful fingers and a "thanks" as I walked out her bedroom door.

So, am I pathetic for doing all these things? It wouldn't be the first time I've pledged my heart and soul to a girl and gotten back almost nothing in return. I would hate turning her or anyone else I knew down or making up some lie.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
That was a sarcastic joke for those of you too stupid to realize that.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
ffffffff

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

SO DEMANDING posted:

you mean this guy?

lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

yes, i will empty your buffet

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Bulgakov posted:

yes, i will empty your buffet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
man he really gave that girl his heart and in return she horrified him with panties that he was too chicken to sniff

• Locked thread