Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwvU-1vwAK8

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

https://i.imgur.com/bqIUSy3.mp4

Vakal
May 11, 2008

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Nice kitties.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I love these cats.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Vato posted:

I love cats.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Vato posted:

I love these cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x70d3Uw6Nxs

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

big kitties are best kitties

SouljaBoyVEVO
May 19, 2018

From the Ghastly Eyrie, I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point, I declare, with UTTER CERTAINTY, that THIS one is IN. THE BAG.

Code Jockey posted:

I love cats

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

cat thinks hes an otter

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
cate

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Blue Train posted:

cat thinks hes an otter

Cats being otters, bears being walrus-cats...it's anarchy! I adore it!

Here is a very nice painting I'd like to offer in thanks. No, I did not paint it. But it's cats...as Halloween witches! Anarchy!

(I saved it on my computer because I work for someone who has a pair of cats who look just like this and she likes this kind of art, so I thought she'd enjoy it. But then I forgot to send it to her, so...my [memory] loss is your gain!)

eta: actually, maybe the orange one is a wizard, which makes sense, as far as orange tabbies go.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I am gonna need to see some kitties in the holiday spirit. Hello?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Vato posted:

I am gonna need to see some kitties in the holiday spirit. Hello?

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Exactly!

So, here's your, uh, gold, smellything, and let's just call it purr, okay?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Holiday! Celebrate! You just wait! Til I wake up because how dare you put that stupid thing on my head why I oughta

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Vato posted:

Holiday! Celebrate! You just wait! Til I wake up because how dare you put that stupid thing on my head why I oughta

He was a very chill babby. He's still a pretty happy guy.

I also tried to put an inflatable unicorn horn on Hans that a friend sent me a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, it would not stay inflated.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w2ExtFiY3Y

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Bats are very cool and important and cute, but they aren't cats. I know! I KNOW! But for real, bats aren't cats.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqLJo2IcjC8

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Very nice!

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Someone heard the can opener! :3:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Box kitty.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Weasel Ball!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yes :) he won't play with it when I actually turn it on tho :iiam:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Tomorrow is the last day of my holiday, and my boy and his brain tumor took a very bad turn for the worst. I made the tough decision to take him in to the vet's tomorrow. At least I will be there to hold him and tell him that he was the best buddy and the goodest boy. We had some very good years together and I will miss him a ton and I've been crying until my eyeballs hurt.

Enjoy all the time you can with your cool kitties, everyone. :unsmith:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Tomorrow is the last day of my holiday, and my boy and his brain tumor took a very bad turn for the worst. I made the tough decision to take him in to the vet's tomorrow. At least I will be there to hold him and tell him that he was the best buddy and the goodest boy. We had some very good years together and I will miss him a ton and I've been crying until my eyeballs hurt.

Enjoy all the time you can with your cool kitties, everyone. :unsmith:

I did that exact thing. It is SO HARD. I remember every detail of those few minutes

You KNOW it is the right thing to do
But your heart breaks saying goodbye

I was crying so hard I couldn't drive

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Love cats.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Demon cat's getting big! Aww... :devil:

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
cat

nishi koichi fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Feb 26, 2019

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Vato posted:

Demon cat's getting big! Aww... :devil:

Demon cat got spayed today and now has a big pink belly and is more grumpy than usual.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Vakal posted:

Demon cat got spayed today and now has a big pink belly and is more grumpy than usual.

I love that horrible cat! Please be gentle...the demon must heal...only to rise again!

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

"Draw me like one of your French girls"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Someone heard the can opener! :3:

In my apartment someone said "hungry"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Crack any can, and they are all 'What? For me?' I say, 'No! I'm drinking some V8! Not for kitties.' They still sniff around until they arrive at the same conclusion.