Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mem
Sep 1, 2005

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

My series X randomly can't read my mafia definitive edition disc. I had downloaded it but never played it. Everything else is fine, disc isn't damaged. So weird.

Do a hard restart on your console. I had this problem with another game and it was driving me nuts. But it worked fine after I held down the power button for ten seconds or whatever and it did the full shutdown instead of the standby mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Crafty posted:

I touched the side of my Xbox today when the sun was beaming on him and it was scorching. I guess it’s just the outside that’s getting toasty, and I wouldn’t really be playing when it’s sunny because you can’t see poo poo on my TV when it’s this bright anyway. I’ll probably move it, but I’ll be sure to keep you all updated.

How old are the windows in your house?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Its england so probably 600 years

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

exquisite tea posted:

I don't get racing games where you can't shoot or blow up your opponents.

Racing cars in real life is fun but sometimes a video game will have to do

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Real hurthling! posted:

Its england so probably 600 years

Thats what I was thinking. It has to some of the single pane no tint stuff that is basically a magnifying glass pointed to an ant farm.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

fridge corn posted:

Racing cars in real life is fun but sometimes a video game will have to do

What real-life race cars come with missile launchers.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

What real-life race cars come with missile launchers.

All of them if you have the money for it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Played Dirt 5 for like 3 - 4 hours last night, it's not a game I would have been happy paying $70 for, but the Series X enhanced version is really nice looking after the updates that fixed the graphic issues, and the races in the campaign are short and fun.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

exquisite tea posted:

I don't get racing games where you can't shoot or blow up your opponents.

Good news then! That Nickelodeon kart racing game is free to play this weekend for gold members.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Only Nickelodeon has the courage to let me murder my fellow drivers out on the road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

mem posted:

Do a hard restart on your console. I had this problem with another game and it was driving me nuts. But it worked fine after I held down the power button for ten seconds or whatever and it did the full shutdown instead of the standby mode.

That worked, thx.