Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Relish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

ultrachrist posted:

Can someone please, using only facts and no hyperbolic comedy tricks, give me the most optimistic but actually possible take on why it would be beneficial to buy the XboneX?

Because its now guaranteed by an MS spokesman not to support VR.

Because I hate VR.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

veni veni veni posted:

4. Any exclusives I may have missed that aren't super obvious would be welcome recommendations as I've been totally out of the loop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kinect_games_for_Xbox_One

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Instant Sunrise posted:

Seldomly, never at a time that would make sense for gaming, and with next to no promotion or advertising for the sale, but they do.

Wrong. The Windows store frequently has excellent prices on VLC wrappers.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

King Burgundy posted:

Still seems excessive to me. But not AS excessive.
They call that "Overdelivering on value"

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

So the release of Apple TV+ has led to something more significant for me, and that's the release of an Apple TV app for Amazon Fire Sticks and other devices, which also let you access your iTunes movies and TV shows. Will even do 4K HDR10 on the 4K Sticks, although they're apparently working on getting Dolby Vision and Atmos working for people with the money for that gear.

Now if Amazon and Disney will kiss and make up already so the Disney+ app comes out on the stick it'll be the ultimate device.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Real hurthling! posted:

Please let me know what you think and if I missed any projects/studios.

Shangheist is being finished up by the Purble Place devs MS was able to poach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Sure just casually leave out the Brute Force IP like that.